Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post
    Inb4 that one DK!
    I believe he tried to solo him, but can't quite make the enrage timer without Firelands gear.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamerlane2 View Post
    I believe he tried to solo him, but can't quite make the enrage timer without Firelands gear.
    I'm sure it will become 25 man sooner or later :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozendekay View Post
    Did it in a melee heavy group at 80. Was pretty easy then, can only imagine now.
    Sure you did . at 80 with melee standing in remorseless winter
    as always with claims like this , screenshot or it didn't happen.
    Let me guess , you just happened to format your dirve recently ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tamerlane2 View Post
    Since the nerf to blood he likely won't be able to kill him until 4.3 or 4.4. No Blood Shield in unholy presence = about half the healing, and a lot less damage.

Sorry I took a few days to get back here. It's not BS at all because the shadow priests cast Dispirsion and got priest cooldowns, the warrior also popped cooldowns and survived. So they didn't have to rez, they never died.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubalus View Post
    Sure you did . at 80 with melee standing in remorseless winter
    as always with claims like this , screenshot or it didn't happen.
    Let me guess , you just happened to format your dirve recently ?
    Why would melee stand in remorseless winter?

Good ranged + lust + pots + 4.0 class buffs + 30% = 17% after transition and dead LK a few seconds after vile spirit cast. I think we had something like 10 melee, so fairly melee heavy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ijanaak View Post
    Sorry I took a few days to get back here. It's not BS at all because the shadow priests cast Dispirsion and got priest cooldowns, the warrior also popped cooldowns and survived. So they didn't have to rez, they never died.
    Glad to hear this worked, was wondering about it when I did LK last time a month ago & was looking at the combatlog after the death... noticed that I resisted a lot of the damage from his super attack and figured that if I could time it properly & pop all cds on my bear tank, I should be able to survive it easily.

4.0 increased the range on ranged classes meaning they can DPS LK during his winter phase. Kind of an oversight on blizz's part XD

Need to push my guild to go back into ICC for the achieves, plus to finish up shadowmourne...

You could actually skip p3 on normal back in wotlk doing just this >.<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ijanaak View Post
    You could even survive it at 80 but its only a gimmick, since the encounter is defeated at the 10% mark.

Topic on Shadowpriest Dot Com
    Had a Disc Priest throw a Pain Supression on me when he was 1/2 way through the cast then I dispersed with a full disc Shield already on me. Pair that with Shadow Protection and I lived through it with about 6k HP. 34k HP, no stam flask or ressist pots/flasks. I tried those last week and it didnt help. It really comes down to 3 things. 1) Pre whisper the disc priest to remind him to throw the PS in a few sec 2) be in RANGE to get the PS 3) Both you and the Priest time the Pain Supress/Dispersion/Fresh PW: Shield just right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erto View Post
    He's already been brought down to 13% by Mionelol. It's harder now though because of the Blood Shield changes that happened in 4.1 but yeah, it'll definitely be done before the end of the expansion, wouldn't suprise me if it happens in 4.2.
    Please read the whole thread its not even 2 pages and mentioned several times before.
    Last edited by mmoc80e4089929; 2011-05-10 at 11:12 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lihonessa View Post
    Meh, considering everybody's in level 85 raid gear now, plus the fact that Stamina on gear has been grossly increased, I hardly believe that it'll be hard to beat the Lich King now.
    Just watch -- Before we hit the next expansion, somebody will have solo'd the Lich King.
    He's already been brought down to 13% by Mionelol. It's harder now though because of the Blood Shield changes that happened in 4.1 but yeah, it'll definitely be done before the end of the expansion, wouldn't suprise me if it happens in 4.2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Regardless of strat Lich King normal mode is faceroll now. 85 + Buff grants you a insane amount of HP negating almost all damage.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Signature by Winter Blossom-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-