Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Do women like guys who shave their legs?

Basicly yah i personaly dont shave my legs and im a man but do women find it attractive if they do what are your thoughts

And in come the "shaving doesn't make you less manly" crew.

I don't see any good reason to have as much personal upkeep as a lady(legs, armpits, etc) if you're not a swimmer.

However it IS a fact that a shitload of women totally dig a more effeminate look, which most definitely includes shaving(amongst other things like the emo hair, etc). Think Zac Effron status.

Only if they shave it for swimming. Cuz 2 people with leg stubble isnt fun. Guys with a 5'o clock shadow is sexy as hell though. Any kind of facial hair really, just no full beards.

Plus I like my guys with hair. I dont mean wolfman but I wanna know I am with a grown man not a boy.
    Last edited by aqthedruid; 2011-05-09 at 05:16 AM.

If addons are just a crutch for healing, forks are just a crutch for eating spaghetti and real carpenters pound in nails with their foreheads.

Yah personaly im a wrestler and i just deal with my hair getitng stuck in the mat. I've had diffrent opinions from girls and pretty much what the lady wants the lady gets :P

I certainly do not find men who shave their legs attractive. It's just not as manly imo. If you have a back like a werewolf, by all means wax that stuff but otherwise, men are supposed to have hair in certain places.

Quote Originally Posted by Baene View Post
    Yah personaly im a wrestler and i just deal with my hair getitng stuck in the mat. I've had diffrent opinions from girls and pretty much what the lady wants the lady gets :P
    I would think that's more a problem with chest hair than leg hair, but I've never wrestled for competition before.

Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    I would think that's more a problem with chest hair than leg hair, but I've never wrestled for competition before.
    Im going to be honest i dont have chest hair i jsut dont grow it or back hair but ur legs are less covered ina singlet it covers your thighs up so your legs are more effected

Quote Originally Posted by Bearshield View Post
    I certainly do not find men who shave their legs attractive. It's just not as manly imo. If you have a back like a werewolf, by all means wax that stuff but otherwise, men are supposed to have hair in certain places.
    Completely agree.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only places I keep hair free are my chest and back...otherwise it's to wolfman status

I dunno but my last 2 ex's used to play with the hair on my legs all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Traknel View Post
    Yes it is. In fact, the next expansion is going to be called "Mists of Metzen" and is just going to be various mobs with his face stuck on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearshield View Post
    I think a little bit of man scaping is nessescary most girls i've been with dont like a huge bush down there but they like some

Ehhh yeah I don't like that at all. Like if I liked someone already and found out they shaved that's one thing but it's definitely something that would turn me off beforehand.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd hope not, as that would be extremely painful. As a person who is wolfman status everywhere but my face (two particular spots, my upper and lower lip areas) and my back I just generally succumb to the whims of my current dateing-person-that-is-non-specific-in-length-of-relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post

However it IS a fact that a shitload of women totally dig a more effeminate look, which most definitely includes shaving(amongst other things like the emo hair, etc). Think Zac Effron status.
    The "women" you're referring to are, in fact, teens and pre-teens.

Quote Originally Posted by Baene View Post
    I think a little bit of man scaping is nessescary most girls i've been with dont like a huge bush down there but they like some
    A little grooming down there is very different from completely shaving your legs though

10+ Year Old Account
    Never really saw any reason to shave legs... they look good without being shaved.
    The only things I shave are my face and sometimes my pubic hair because it does annoy me for some reason but I don't keep it shaved much just every 3 months or something like that.

Deleted
    If a girl honestly likes her guy shaved, then she isn't a real woman and she doesn't want a real man. She wants a boy. Men shouldn't shave. End of. (Except for perhaps their face).

Wow all I saw on the homepage was "Do women like guys who shave their..." and I was like oh no... ban incoming..., but then you said legs. Lol.

I'm a guy and I like chicks, and I would never shave my legs, i just like scarthing/rubbing my shins when I'm sitting.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry, but if you're completely hairless by choice, you remind me of an 11 year old boy. I'm not saying it's MUY MUY MACHO to be Grizzly Adams, but to me, guys devoid of body hair look like little boys, and there ain't naught I want to do with a little boy that goes beyond amicable conversation about Pokemon or Ben 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeina View Post
    The "women" you're referring to are, in fact, teens and pre-teens.
    Sadly, it's not just those under the age of 20. I really wish it weren't so, for both our genders' sake.