Deleted

I love CTA - AND 7 times hc valor! AND ZG/ZA

I managed to max out 2 healer chars in valor by pugging in 3 days AND i get instant qeues AND i get alot of epics along the way from za and ZG.

Pugging has improved ALOT.

For runs with my dps chars i do guild only as wait time is still a little long.

Thanks Blizz for making a casual player with only a few days a week to play for more than an hour VERY happy! ^^

I really dont get what all the haters are flaming about.

Anyway, i thought all the new stuf needs some positive feedback.

Deleted
    No one is hating on the 7 dungeons a day thing.

The complaints about the CtA are that it ultimately didn't change that much.

Oh but there was a lot of flaming over the 7 dungeons a day thing. It was a whole "catering to scrub casuals" shitstorm here. Let me see if I can find the thread, it was quite entertaining.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dubbelbasse View Post
    Oh but there was a lot of flaming over the 7 dungeons a day thing.
    Well yeah if you are an 11yo child living in their parent's basement and have nothing to do beside school and basement,you dont care about money since your parents paying for everything and don't have obligations you can whine about 7DaD

Quote Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
    No one is hating on the 7 dungeons a day thing.

The complaints about the CtA are that it ultimately didn't change that much.
    Are you really expected to get 90% reduced time in queue?
    There are many that reporting reduced queue times,others don't, overall i don't know, i don't have the data to support it, CtA goal wasn't to eliminate queues but to reduce the waiting time as much as it could.
    Last edited by Keosen; 2011-05-09 at 10:36 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to agree with the OP. It doesn't really change anything. In the end, the people that want the best gear will raid HxC to get it and only those people will have it because you can't get the top tier of gear with valor.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Signature by Winter Blossom-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-