Page 1 of 24
... LastLast

Why do women make zero sense...

Ok...so...tonight two women have destroyed my mind completely.

Scenario number 1. This girl that is a year younger than me in school has said for months that she doesn't want a Boyfriend, infact she even told me this at about eleven o'clock last night. Anyway, we've been flirting for awhile and keep in mind she flirts with everybody. It got kinda sexual tonight, as in we were trading sexual pickup lines, and than she suddenly is like, why have you not asked me out yet. So despite months of insisting no boyfriend, she wants me to ask her out...and i have no idea what to do

Scenario 2
    So I'm talking to my ex later about girl number 1, and suddenly my ex mentions that she has gone lesbian. Its worth pointing out that this girl is both, to guys and girls is like the least sexual person ever. And so she explains to me how she was crying at a bus stop after she dumped her recent guy, and some girl came up and they talked and started kissing, and my ex invited her back to her house than they did as lesbians do. Now, my first reaction is someones on her account, or shes fucking with my head. For starters she isn't sexual at all, and she claimed that the girl had claimed that she was pure sexual energy. Second of all she had sprinkled attacks against me all throughout her narrative on her lesbian encounter. Also she claims she invited a random girl off the street to come to her house and have lesbian sex. So I pretty much flat out tell her, your lying to me, she freaks out and tells me to call her. So i do, shes crying and saying that I'm the biggest Dbag shes ever met...and im confused...

Help...explain...please...

10+ Year Old Account
    Cause they do

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    inb4 bitches be crazy

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    1: Okay go out with her?
    2: Overreacting

Because that's what they do.

Your ex is probably still sore about losing you and is playing with you.

The first girl is teasing you with the "no boyfriend" thing to see if you're interested in her. She's basically asking you if you find her attractive with the whole "why haven't you asked me out?" question.

If you like her and feel like there is a future then ask the girl out.

money over bitches!!!

hormones meet insecurity.

Enjoy for the next 5-10years if not more.

My god, bitches really do be crazy. That confused even me.

cos to them you probably make as much sense as they make to you.
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by koodledrum View Post
    cos to them you probably make as much sense as they make to you.
    always remember they are more scared of you than you are of them..

or is that snakes?

Deleted
    Women like attention and messing with people.

Dam bitches be crazy!

Update: I just found out she was talking to her boyfriend before me and had a similarily "deep" conversation, but it was not about her being a lesbian and now she doesn't want me to talk to him...

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Figgles View Post
    Update: I just found out she was talking to her boyfriend before me and had a similarily "deep" conversation, but it was not about her being a lesbian and now she doesn't want me to talk to him...
    My brain just exploded <.<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponchu View Post
    or is that snakes?
    Is there a difference?

1. Actually the first one is not THAT BAD. In fact that might happen to you alot more in the future with different girls. Most girls say that so they sound desperate. Hopefully they older they get the less immature they get meaning the more honest they get

2. Bitch is crazy make sure shes stay your EX, hell stop talking to her if she give you such a massive headache

Deleted
    Ok...so...tonight two women have destroyed my mind completely.

Scenario number 1. This girl that is a year younger than me in school has said for months that she doesn't want a Boyfriend, infact she even told me this at about eleven o'clock last night. Anyway, we've been flirting for awhile and keep in mind she flirts with everybody. It got kinda sexual tonight, as in we were trading sexual pickup lines, and than she suddenly is like, why have you not asked me out yet. So despite months of insisting no boyfriend, she wants me to ask her out...and i have no idea what to do

Help...explain...please...

she clearly tried to send some signs to you, that she is kinda lonly, hungers for **** and want's you in her bed at all times. BUT! she dosen't want to sound desperate so she tells you the opposite, while forgetting that buys are like fish. we need it explained as it is

I'm assuming you're talking about your ex? Please be more specific.

If it is your ex you're talking about then she's just crying for your attention and victimizing herself since you didn't believe the story she came up with to make you envious or jealous.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
    Is there a difference?
    There's motherfucking women on the motherfucking plane.

Doesn't have that ring to it
    About number 2: you just made a girl go lesbian, that's how bad you are.
    (I kid I kid I kiiid, +internet if you know the reference)

Deleted
    Girl 1. She wants you to get the hint, she doesn't want a bf, she wants you apparently.
    Girl 2. Attention wh*re

and for crying out loud, telling your ex about this new girl?
    Even if you're friends with your ex like you seem to be, its like asking for trouble.