Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dracco4heads View Post
    Yeah! Just like Aion did! (oh wait, not) And just like rift did! (oh wait, not) seriously... it migth steal a few subs, but wow killer? hah! not gonna happend!
    Your a perfect example of a fanboy brainwashed by Blizzards bullcrap game.

Rage some more

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coalex View Post
    Lol @ all the WoW fan boys.

WoW needs to die. Its too old.
    Lol @ the WoW Hater?

Althought tempting, I believe it against the rules if I were to reverse your line at you.

man who da hell plays starwars lol " LOOK AT ME I HAVE A L-I-G-H-T-S-A-B-R-E !!!!!!!!! "

Deleted

Why are you here?

I was going to try SWTOR until I found the Skin for Yoda and realised it's a disgrace.

lock this please, and put it in archive with the other 1000 'wow killers'

Quote Originally Posted by Dagoroth23 View Post
    Your a perfect example of a fanboy brainwashed by Blizzards bullcrap game.

Rage some more
    And you're a perfect example of a SW fanboy brainwashed by whoever made SWTOR bullcrap game

See wut I did ther?

Srsly, WoW will "die" when people stop playing it. GL having a single game steal 8mil+ subs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanto94 View Post
    While I peronsllay will try SWTOR, I will stay at WoW too.
    WoW is not going to die from SWTOR, like it didnt die from star treck and it didnt die from rift, now it wont die of SWTOR either.
    DONT BE AN IDIOT!!

YOu cant compare Star Trek with Star Wars FFS, SW TOR has a huge community of fans and SW gamers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagoroth23 View Post
    LOL, ever played KOTOR ? They have alot of expirience with RPG's and im quite sure they will deliver a great MMORPG that will sweep the floor with that crappy wow
    The problem is, that KOTOR sucked hard.

=O i hear people have lived on this planet for thousands of years, you should go out and and do some PvP mon

Dear OP - Please realize, that people disagreeing with your opinion, or speculation as it rather is, it does not neccesarily make them brainwashed or fanbois. I will be playing SW:ToR, and yes I'm slightly bored with WoW at this point.

And even then, I still think you're wrong. It won't be a "WoW killer", boredom, is what will eventually kill WoW. Not a game, but sheer, bloody boredom with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sithorion View Post
    lock this please, and put it in archive with the other 1000 'wow killers'
    Oh , i see you cant stand having people say anything bad about WoW?

You Blizzard fanboys make me sick

RIFT was better, and RIFT is currently halfway dead already. SWTOR won't stand a chance...

WoW might need to di as coalex says, but it will need something to take over in its place, and it needs to have all the best solutions to satisfy the spoiled playerbase we have become.

In my opinion, the only ones capable of killing WoW is Blizzard, either by shutting it down or making a new game based on peoples wishes and they're 6 years experience. (Titan comes to mind)
    Quote Originally Posted by Emothianes View Post
    Omg dude vanilla was so awesome because I was awesome and other people weren't awesome and it made me happy to be special because it was so awesome and I was happy.
    Sé onr sverdar sitja hvass!

Deleted
    Remember Age of Conan?
    Remember Warhammer online?
    Remember Rift?

etc etc

And those of you bashing on 'wow fanbois', just stop it already. The game that will completely kill wow is blizzards next mmo, and those threads are really annoying tbh. And im saying this even tho I quit the game 3 months ago lol.

Deleted
    snore, your qq doesn't even interest me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hetrofi View Post
    RIFT was better, and RIFT is currently halfway dead already. SWTOR won't stand a chance...

WoW might need to di as coalex says, but it will need something to take over in its place, and it needs to have all the best solutions to satisfy the spoiled playerbase we have become.

In my opinion, the only ones capable of killing WoW is Blizzard, either by shutting it down or making a new game based on peoples wishes and they're 6 years experience. (Titan comes to mind)
    WoW = MMO RPG

Titan = MMO FPS

Not the same kind of game, it's like saying that Age Of Empires Online will destroy WoW.

Deleted
    lol, fanboi threat
    accusing blizzard of being 'money grabbing attitude and no listening to its community' :')
    And than going for a game EA is behind
    They will ruin it and they are actually allready doing exacly that , sounded awesome when first anounced and with each update it gets worse and worse imo.
    GL playing that game and having to buy the cool stuff with real life money while still paying a monthly fee cause it sure as hell looks like they will do that with microtransactions in game.
    Again , if there is one company with the 'money grabbing attitude and no listening to its community' you accuse blizzard of (which btw is not true at all and you know that damn well) it's good old EA.
    and before you start whining it's 'bioware' , it's not , EA has put tons of money in this game and they decide what goes on, just like they did on all other recent bioware games.
    Last edited by mmocffc62feb06; 2011-05-09 at 10:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blessthefall View Post
    Not gonna happen, the new star wars looks just as bad as all the other WoW killers.
    LAL

SW: TOR will be successful, no question, and it don't has to be a WoW killer at all, it's different. Different universe, different classes, different lot if not anything. It will be a new experience.

I don't agree with "no listening to its community that made their game what it is" statement, tho. Since the biggest problem is they always listen to the random QQ on forums, too much even. But I do agree on the statement "once great game which is now nothing more than a shadow of its former self". It's simply boring.

Signature created by Nevad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Didnt read but I'd say like this, WoW wont die because of another MMORPG unless its like the worlds greatest thing with no flaws ever but thats impossible.
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarethen View Post
    Didn't read.

Here we go again. This "WILL KILL WOW" Shit. People don't get it. Games can't "Die." It's a matter of personal opinion.

Lock this?
    Same here. SWTOR will not kill wow. Personally I hope it doesn't kill it at all as this means having huge migration of kids from WOW to TOR.
    The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SushiBarrel View Post
    man who da hell plays starwars lol " LOOK AT ME I HAVE A L-I-G-H-T-S-A-B-R-E !!!!!!!!! "
    Lol, you might actually find that STAR WARS HAS A HUGE COMMUNITY AND ALOT MORE FANS THAT WORLD OF SHITTY WARCRAFT WILL EVER HAVE WITH THEIR SHITTY LORE.

LOL