Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I'm more interested in the satanic/masonic imagery that has the OP's panties in a bundle. And why it doesn't belong in fantasy. Seems like the only place that it would belong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, obvious fanboy is obvious. :3

Star Wars will have over 12 million subsrcibers, say what? Flaming inc.
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vadesh View Post
    The problem is, that KOTOR sucked hard.
    Your opinion , not fact.

Bye

Yeah, SWToR will prolly be the death of WoW, seeing as like most already left WoW for Rift(i think some going back to WoW but i dunno). Ppl are already tired of WoW. For a long time WoW players like me, i always check MMO-champ for something new happens to WoW so i can coming back to play WoW. So far, nothing is very exciting, i dont care about the Lore anymore since mid WoTLK. Also one of the reason i stop playing WoW for awhile is becuz my realm, Barthilas, which is very populated Oceanic realm, is almost empty.

As for SWToR, most of RPG lovers/SW fans from WoW maybe transfer to SWToR. It also being develop by one of the best RPG game developers, Bioware, which developed many award winning RPGs, so ppl will feel safe to play the game without worry of bad contents and lame storyline. But i dread the day when WoW finally dead, 4-5 years of my WoW time will be remembered dearly, be it sweet or bitter moments.

Warcraft, Blizzard, Night Elf, Star Wars, Bioware,Jedi fan, signing out. xD

I am Hunter - Play Free Online Games

You know why WoW is so hard to kill? People have years invested into their characters. Even if they dislike the game atm they still won't totally abandon all the hard work they put into the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagdush
    I would drag my dick through a mile of lava just to listen to someone that's installing the beta on Skype.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagoroth23 View Post
    filled with angry teenager atheists
    Then your point became moot.
    Go to church and wash your mouth.
    You are not posting as a Star Wars fanboi but more as a devout whatever religion you uphold (christion most likely for the hatred against freemasonry)
    Are you scar(r)ed?
    Last edited by Phlegethon; 2011-05-09 at 10:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagoroth23 View Post
    Lol, you might actually find that STAR WARS HAS A HUGE COMMUNITY AND ALOT MORE FANS THAT WORLD OF SHITTY WARCRAFT WILL EVER HAVE WITH THEIR SHITTY LORE.

LOL
    So why do you have a Tauren Shaman as your account image if you think their lore is so shitty?

Quote Originally Posted by Cold View Post
    Yeah, SWToR will prolly be the death of WoW, seeing as like most already left WoW for Rift(i think some going back to WoW but i dunno). Ppl are already tired of WoW.
    Way to generalize 10mil+ players. And "most" did not leave for Rift, afaik.

Your opinion , not fact.

Bye
    Same as this thread, yet you're screaming at people for having opinions different than yours. Ooooh, the irony.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Quote Originally Posted by Dalco View Post
    You know why WoW is so hard to kill? People have years invested into their characters. Even if they dislike the game atm they still won't totally abandon all the hard work they put into the game.
    Not even that. Blizzard watered down WoW so much, that people(I would roughly say 80% of the WoW population) NEED an easy game to play now. They want everything given to them.

Quote Originally Posted by broflmao View Post
    Remember Star Trek online?
    Who now? I don't think even google remembers them?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubalus View Post
    lol, fanboi threat
    accusing blizzard of being 'money grabbing attitude and no listening to its community' :')
    And than going for a game EA is behind
    They will ruin it and they are actually allready doing exacly that , sounded awesome when first anounced and with each update it gets worse and worse imo.
    GL playing that game and having to buy the cool stuff with real life money while still paying a monthly fee cause it sure as hell looks like they will do that with microtransactions in game.
    Again , if there is one company with the 'money grabbing attitude and no listening to its community' you accuse blizzard of (which btw is not true at all and you know that damn well) it's good old EA.
    and before you start whining it's 'bioware' , it's not , EA has put tons of money in this game and they decide what goes on, just like they did on all other recent bioware games.
    Are you just another blizzard fanboy? Buying ingame stuff for real money is what blizard has been doing since they opened blizz store for ingame items.

Go read some more

10+ Year Old Account
    QQ THREAD! they need to let me put in the male gobby cry and an emote with sound...

AH WAH WAH WAH!

The game looks bad imo.. and it won't kill WoW.
    And even Guild Wars 2, which looks damn amazing, probably won't kill wow as it has no monthly fee.
    "It's Better To Burn Out than To Fade Away"

10+ Year Old Account
    LoL... not goig to happen. Lock this ****! Even if I get banned for an unconstructive post I don't care... I just can't bear to see such threads like these here anymore!!! I am so pissed right now! "ZOMG WOW IS CRAP NOW GAME X WILL CAUSE ITS DEATH OMG FTW GTG TROLOLOL!!" Go away from these forums please. You are the ones that are ruining WoW... I still enjoy the game. You just should quit and move on. How many times was that already answered??!! STOP RUINING THE GAME FOR ME!! It won't die. Why even bother post here such nonsense?

10+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=Vook;11384793]Way to generalize 10mil+ players.[QUOTE]

12 million infact. :3
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

Deleted
    and conan and rift and aion and so many others... All the time i see the same thread over and over again this x mmo will kill wow ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubalus View Post
    lol, fanboi threat
    accusing blizzard of being 'money grabbing attitude and no listening to its community' :')
    And than going for a game EA is behind
    They will ruin it and they are actually allready doing exacly that , sounded awesome when first anounced and with each update it gets worse and worse imo.
    GL playing that game and having to buy the cool stuff with real life money while still paying a monthly fee cause it sure as hell looks like they will do that with microtransactions in game.
    Again , if there is one company with the 'money grabbing attitude and no listening to its community' you accuse blizzard of (which btw is not true at all and you know that damn well) it's good old EA.
    and before you start whining it's 'bioware' , it's not , EA has put tons of money in this game and they decide what goes on, just like they did on all other recent bioware games.
    Man, is it just me or EA = Activision and SWTOR = WoW? Because the situation is identical.

I'd also disagree that Star Wars being a huge property means instant success. I mean, I won't even drag the prequels into the mix. But most of the fans are fans of the movies. They aren't neccessarily reading the books, or watching the Clone Wars, or playing the Force Unleashed games. I'm sure that those prodcuts are successful enough to promise some people, but that doesn't necessarily translate into willing to pay monthly for a online multiplayer game.

Deleted
    it wont kill wow just take away even more players. few years wow wont have many left and servers will start to combine. every mmo thats released or other game is just another nail on the coffin for wow its not ready to be just berried yet but next 3 years??? sure..

cant say i do lol seen it on shelves with layers of dust on it :P.