Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

So Dungeon Sets???

I decided to finish up my Classic Dungeonmaster achievement the other day and went into LBRS and remembered that I also need to gather a few pieces of gear to complete my Dungeon Set 1. I farmed LBRS and Scholo for close to 5 hours without seeing 1 piece drop... not even the BoE pieces that drop on trash. My question is, did they take Dungeon sets out of the game or are these pieces on a much lower drop? I could see Blizzard taking Dungeon sets out of the game since they're pretty much a vanity item. I just don't remember seeing anything about them taking sets out, and was wondering if its going to be useful for me to waste more time farming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dungeon sets are out of the game, I believe.

Edit: Most likely due to the restructuring of Stratholme and Scholomance as lower level dungeons, their respective pieces wouldn't fit, and Blizzard just scrapped the sets.
    The goddess in my avatar is Hayley Williams.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know, actually. I have some of them lying around on different characters, but I haven't been in Stratholme since launch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vomlix View Post
    I don't know, actually. I have some of them lying around on different characters, but I haven't been in Stratholme since launch.
    They wouldn't remove them from your inventory if you had them, but as drops they have been removed from lists.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would LOVE to see dungeon sets come back As 346 itemlvl items wich gives you a bonus on stats and maby a nice effect if you collect several pieces as bonuses! Like... If you have the epic PVP gear = tier 11, we could have the blue PVP gear = new dungeon gear :P This would be in a new expansion though... :S
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Dear Bahumut5 and other moderators trying to make users think I'm a girl, please have a giant cup of go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Abstieg View Post
    Blizzard just scrapped the sets.
    this.

not the whole sets, but some pieces are now "no longer obtainable"

Magister's Crown

Deleted
    thats a shame i was looking forward to finishing of my 0.5 upgrade chain one day.

dungeons sets are out of the game since 4.0.3 came out...

They have removed the dungeon sets, but you can still get recolors of them. Most of them are drops from BC dungeons.
    Quote Originally Posted by god of lock and pala View Post
    well usually ppl below 16 is retarded
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariyami View Post
    Are you retarded or something? The dailies doesnt take more than 20 minutes to do...