[CRP Bio] Lady RahRah, the Banshee.

Name: Lady RahRah (Formerly Staefani Gleamanotta).

Race: Banshee (Formerly a High Elf).

Class: Bard (Musical Spellcaster).

Birthplace: Silvermoon City, Eversong Woods.

Alignment: Lawful Good.

Affiliation: The Scourge (Formerly.), The Forsaken, The Horde.

Relatives: Unknown.

Strengths: Can induce rythmic music of the popular variety, causing incapacitation and utter zombification. She can also call upon her legions of Little Murlocs when in dire need, calling herself the Mother Murloc. These Little Murlocs are fierce fanatical minions.

Weaknesses: Her lack of self belief, and the trust in her ability to deliver in a field that she has longed to be a part of.

Current Location: The Undercity.

Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/bBhl2.jpg

Personality: Cheerful and generous, she trives for undead rights within a discriminatory world. The image that she expresses is also one of individuality, and self acceptance. Her bizarre clothing is also a result of her wonderous, imaginative mind.

Biography:
    Staefani was born within the depths of Silvermoon. Throughout her life, she has strived for fame and acceptance, yet she tries to keep her individuality and creativeness intact. During the fall of Quel'thalas, she died, but was returned to undeath at the will of Prince Arthas. The tyrant saw that she was given a tortuous form of a Banshee: a spectral ghost.

As his power waned, she came to join the Forsaken. Fighting aside them with her enhanced musical ability, she fought valiantly against their deathly discrimination. Yet, the living still did not accept them. Surviving many conflicts over time, she remains true to her thoughts and ideals. Adopting a new identity by the name of Lady RahRah, she continues down her chosen path.

Realising that her musical gift was truly something revered, she pursued a musical career as a bard. In her ascension to fame, her debut album, The Forsaken, was a hit. Following her previous success, she continued to release her second album, The Forsaken Murloc. With only two years in the spotlight, her list of musical hits was extensive. Her most famous musical creations were the following:

- Just Die. - "Just die, gonna be in agony. Du-du-du just die. Spin that cleaver, babe. Du-du-du just die.".
    - Forsaken Face. - "Can't read my, can't read my, no he can't read my forsaken face. Fo-fo-fo-fo-forsaken face.".
    - Undercity. - "I'm your biggest enemy, I'll follow you until you loathe me, under-undercity.".
    - WarGame. - "Let's play a war game, play a war game. Do you want war or do you want fame, are you in the game. Play the war game.".
    - Badlands Romance. - "I want your love, and I want your revenge, you and me could write a badlands romance.".
    - Teleport. - "Stop porting, stop porting, I don't want to hearth anymore. Not in head, not with my heart on the dancefloor.".
    - Varmathiras. - "Don't call my name, don't call my name, Varmathiras. I want ya babe, I don't want ya babe, Mal'Ganis.".
    - Died This Way. - "I'm hideous in my own way, because Arthas makes no mistakes. I'm on the right track baby, I died this way.".
    - Dar'khan. - "I'm just an unholy fool, oh baby it's so cruel, but I'm still in love with Dar'khan, baby.".
    - The Ledge of Glory - "I'm on the ledge of glory, and I'm hanging on so that I can kill you. I'm on the ledge of glory, and I'm gonna mutilate you."
    - Rare - "I've had enough, this is my prayer. That I can die again, and know that I'm greater than rare."
    - You Will Die - "It's been a long time since I came around, been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'll be beheading you."
    - Marry the Light - "I'm gonna marry, the light. I'm gonna cry some more. I'm gonna marry, the light, and leave places on these streets to explore."

To this day, Lady RahRah continues to spread her musical and fasionable innovation. Her fanbase is massive, and still grows. Aside from her musical career, she is a strong compaigner for Forsaken rights, and is a massively charitable individual. With the recent release of her Died This Way album, her musical kingdom is set to grow even more. Paws up, little murlocs!
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2011-11-23 at 06:42 PM.

Her outfit is a bit unspectacular don't you think :P

Quote Originally Posted by Khorianas View Post
    Her outfit is a bit unspectacular don't you think :P
    I guess you're right. I'll sort it later on tonight, once I update it with the "Word of Glory" song.

Wow... Just... Wow.... Lol

I like it. Can't wait to see the new lyrics

Amazing adaptation, though I've always felt the Blood Queen Lanathel model screams Lady Gaga tbh.
    Death is the only true release, the only real freedom.

Sora Dawnblade Bio. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...94#post8142294

Shaza'Kiel Bio. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...69#post8342969

Deleted
    Can't... Stop... Laughing, Great one elyaan :P