Thread: New case

Deleted

New case

Getting a bit concerned with the heat coming from my set-up and the cramptness of the components. Got a CM 330 Elite case running stock fan and another 2 120mm fans on the way for the heating issues, but I'm wondering if it would be worth getting a new case, and what a decent recommendation would be. Can't go over £50 absolute max Cheers

Check the price on the Zalman Z9 / Zalman Z9 Plus over there.

Definately, best bang for the buck for that price range.

An Antec Three Hundred and a couple 120mm front fans will be good, but likely way out of that specific price range. I know there's a "Britain Tax" that seems to be on every component that makes it to that side of the ocean, but here in the US having a hard $50 limit sets you in the range of "budget crapola case" counting the high shipping you usually pay for them.
    Super casual.

Quote Originally Posted by Nellah View Post
    An Antec Three Hundred and a couple 120mm front fans will be good, but likely way out of that specific price range. I know there's a "Britain Tax" that seems to be on every component that makes it to that side of the ocean, but here in the US having a hard $50 limit sets you in the range of "budget crapola case" counting the high shipping you usually pay for them.
    OP says they have another two 12cm fans on the way, so that'll be good. I WOULD recommend the Antec 300, but if you think the CM 330 Elite is cramped, then the Antec 300 is a bad idea.

That said, I'm going to agree with the Zalman Z9 Plus being the best choice. The reviews I've read rate it very highly and it comes with a good set of fans, as well as many options for expanding the cooling capabilities. At £44.99 incl. VAT, you can't really go wrong.

Deleted
    Cool beans, will have a look at the Z9 for space Ty