Lightbulb Deathwing raid model? (Idea)

I was just logging in to my account when I thought of a simple, yet interesting idea.

And maybe Blizzard is planning this. Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised.

What if Deathwing's encounter used the model shown on the login screen? I just thought none of the other end-bosses got shown on the login screen, but Deathwing has. If you think about it, they showed the model in a short video at Blizzcon and changed the camera views to reveal the back being unfinished, but they could just implement it in a clever way so he couldn't be viewed from that direction. Maybe he could be bursting out of a wall, or something?

Sorry, just speculation. But I don't see why they wouldn't, since it's a perfectly good model. And judging by the size of it (if you imagine a raid on the Stormwind bridge on the login screen), it would do Deathwing a lot more justice than his current re-used dragon skeleton (however it has a brilliant skin-recolor, that I don't mind), and then they also wouldn't have to resort to using the Kil'Jaeden/Sinestra/Ragnaros model (as they commonly have for endgame bosses).

Plus I can just imagine having to target the huge chin, or other plates of his body. They're big enough, it could add an interesting mechanic.
    Just an idea, though.

Tell me what you think.
    Last edited by Sir. Triumph; 2011-05-09 at 09:41 PM. Reason: additional ideas