Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    There are invisible walls cutting out passes to nearby areas. I suppose they still will be there.

---------- Post added 2011-05-11 at 04:01 PM ----------

Certain gameplay restrictions apply... See www.RIFTgame.com/en/trial for more details.
    The link does not lead to a page where these restrictions are listed. Anyone knows exactly what they are?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I play the Defiant side on the Belmont server.

If you use my link for your 7 day free trial and purchase the game, I will purchase your first mount for you and set you up with a set of 18 slot bags.

Act fast, this is a limited time offer. Valid while supplies last.
    Last edited by Ofoz; 2011-07-13 at 08:17 PM. Reason: key used 3 times

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    There are invisible walls cutting out passes to nearby areas. I suppose they still will be there.

---------- Post added 2011-05-11 at 04:01 PM ----------

The link does not lead to a page where these restrictions are listed. Anyone knows exactly what they are?
    I would imagine they didn't want to spam the trial page with a 40 page TOS. If you sign up for the trial it makes you agree to a TOS, read that. I'm sure it's in there. Assume standard stuff applies so they can lock out platt spammers.

---------- Post added 2011-05-11 at 12:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    lol well people are obviously interested in the game atleast to try it. Thanks whoever that 3rd person who purchased was

lol well if it works, then why change it? WoW did it to EQ man. Blizzard will do it right back to Trion eventually anyways. All these MMO's borrow from each other when it comes to marketing.
    If you check the Linked Accounts it should tell you who did you the good turn

Still looking for my Rift Buddies myself :P
    Last edited by Lau; 2011-05-23 at 02:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lau View Post
    I would imagine they didn't want to spam the trial page with a 40 page TOS. If you sign up for the trial it makes you agree to a TOS, read that. I'm sure it's in there. Assume standard stuff applies so they can lock out platt spammers.

---------- Post added 2011-05-11 at 12:59 PM ----------

If you check the Linked Accounts it should tell you who did you the good turn

Still looking for my Rift Buddies myself :P
    http://www.riftgame.com/en/products/...=ascend_invite
    lol I am up to 4 purchased now. I wish I could give 1 away. Well atleast it indicates they liked the game. If they were smart and copied their WoW experience they found the server that said HIGH and rolled there

10+ Year Old Account
    I posted the exact restrictions, the online invisible wall there is for guardians for example as that you only get the first zone where you start out and silverwood. You cannot zone into the other zones like Gloamwood. The Main capital is available like Sanctum.

Seeing gloamwood and such are all for 18-20 min then well, at level 15 you wouldn't get far.
    “My philosophy is: It’s none of my business what people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier.
    ― Anthony Hopkins

10+ Year Old Account
    Going to join this thread as well.
    RIFT Recruit a Friend invite

2 more people to go

I play on EU-Heatherfield (PvP) by the name of Talvira on the Guardians side.
    You are free to add me as a friend, but I'm still leveling myself together with a friend of mine.
    But of course I wouldn't mind making a new character, same or different server, Guardians or Defiant
    Last edited by ulv; 2011-05-12 at 10:38 AM.
    Level 100 Blood Elf Paladin / Holy + Protection
    Anar'alah belore!
    Talvira, EU-Skullcrusher

damn, this forum dont let me link any thing see you flaming steed and leveling mate.

yea you can put a forever alone jpeg xD

Friend Invite

I'm not currently playing, but planning on returning later this year after the summer.

Got a 50 guardian rogue on Shivermere EU, so if you need some help when I get back, be it crafting, first mount or just simple advice, I might be able to help you out.

Sniff

Sniff... Nobody who got my code bought the game... still no puppy for me... Please guys! Help me here!

riftgame.com/en/products/ascend-a-friend/invite.php?voucher=WP777DT6E9T6XG9FZLP3&utm_source=manual&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=a scend_invite

If you got the game and 3 friends already bought, please tell the fourth to use my link!

Liv

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    lol I am up to 4 purchased now. I wish I could give 1 away.
    Maybe after someone's reached their 3 they could remove the link? If there's no limit to how many people can use it then no one really has any reason to go past the first post.

Here's mine for what it's worth. :P http://www.riftgame.com/en/products/...=ascend_invite

Defiant on Wolfsbane, Guardian on Greybriar.

hehe found the catch

Hey all, Free Trial players are restricted to the first zone and level 15 - they will need to start an alt or purchase the game if they want to explore more. Thanks and let me know if you have any questions

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    Maybe after someone's reached their 3 they could remove the link? If there's no limit to how many people can use it then no one really has any reason to go past the first post.

Here's mine for what it's worth. :P http://www.riftgame.com/en/products/...=ascend_invite

Defiant on Wolfsbane, Guardian on Greybriar.
    Good idea...I edited out my link so other people get a fair shot

my newest pointless contribution to youtube

Anyone who needs a free trial feel free to use my code

Defiant Ashelin@Threesprings, if you need any help let me know I will buy your first mount if you need it

Last edited by Raziel-ca; 2011-05-13 at 09:17 PM.

Hey folks-
    Click me!

My main is Pyrano @ Aedraxis. Guardian side.
    Hope to see you in-game
    Send me a tell and I'll gladly help you with platinum, bags, mats - the whole nine yards.
    I also have lowbie characters so if you need a friend to break the monotony of levelling :]
    Last edited by eucatastrophe; 2011-05-12 at 10:18 AM.

Hey click this if you're starting of rift, need 2 more for my mount!

thanks again! I'm defiant on Deepstrike if you wanna say hello

If you use my link i will help you with some platinum at the start some bags and your first mount ^^. I need 2 more for the mount so help would be very much aprciated.

http://uk.riftgame.com/en/products/a...=ascend_invite

Thanks

Defiant ~ Arcanis Shard

Be my friend and I will buy you your first mount, give you some starting platinum, a few 18 slot bags, and answer any questions you may have about the game!
    2 more people needed for the offer, so any help would be greatly appreciated and I will help you in return with the above mentioned and I will help you with any quests as well if you need it!

Last edited by Demona3; 2011-05-12 at 01:16 PM.

Looking for friends =)

Hi guys =)

Please use my recruit link (add the www and remove some spaces) and I'll buy your first mount and give you some bags + help you out when I can
    I'm on Briarcliff Defiant the most active pvp server.

.riftgame.com/en/products/ascend-a-friend/invite.php?voucher=23P3F2JFQ9YNG73RMN9G&utm_source=manual&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=a scend_invite

Hope to see you in game! Cya!

Deleted

I'd be eternally grateful if anyone were to use that, I'm on Argent RP-PvE EU. It's a great PvE server with some roleplay for those interested and generally really friendly players in the community if not. I'm a level 50 Outfitter Rogue and am happy to help you out with advice, bags, a starter mount and group quests etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    People that have the rewards should remove their links so others can get a fair chance by the way.
    Maybe it's worth noting that in the original post?
    Level 100 Blood Elf Paladin / Holy + Protection
    Anar'alah belore!
    Talvira, EU-Skullcrusher

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ulv View Post
    People that have the rewards should remove their links so others can get a fair chance by the way.
    Maybe it's worth noting that in the original post?
    Made a note of that.

Also, you should remove the link in your sig; the sig rules prohibit referral links, and we'd like to keep everything in one place.