Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Looking to make more friends in rift!

(As in I want to recruit you)
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Deleted
    For Starting EU Players-
    Heya guys if your thinking of rolling a Guardian , Accept my Ascend a Friend and come to Icewatch (Best Community)! ( Europe )

I can offer you Tons of friendly advice on classes specs as im a massive rift addict and have a lvel 50 of each calling,If your coming from WOW i can give you advice on which class would be best suited to you based on WOW classes that you enjoye, I can give you class builds/leveling guides /Topend raiding advice which can really help you improve your gameplay at max level! , if your interested just accept the link and/or get in contact with me , Ill have quite a lot of spare time so i can help you out whenever im free with any quests/dungeons/puzzles or whatever so yea just get in Contact with me!

Also to Sugarcoat the Deal if you chose me i will provide you with:
    -4x 18 Slot Bags
    -40 Plat ( Enough for your first 2 Mounts and additional money over to whatever else you wanna buy )
    -Health/Mana pots
    -Performance Increasing Consumables

And for those of you who dont know what you get for using the AAF program from Trion-

•Novitiate's Phylactery - A trinket that increases all experience gained by 5% until level 20!
    •Special in-game title: “The Chosen”
    •10x Inscribed Sourcestone
    •5x Plaque of Achievement
    •3x Mark of Ascension
    •2x Lucky Coin
    •5x Mark of Retribution

The link:
    Clicking this link will be the best decision you ever make. True Story

Still as always taking on any new recruits that would like to master the ways of RIFT!

Deleted
    I won't bomb you with propaganda like others.

Rift is a very good game and the devs are very passionate.
    Whether you just want a mmorpg to chill around, or want prestigeous hardcore progression or something in between...

Rift has it all

Looking for someone to play with on Wolfbane. Would prefer to play with another starting from level 1.

Benefits are welcomed as well

EDIT: Just bought the game. I am a fresh player, never played RIFT before. I can't offer anything besides being someone to play with. I will be new to RIFT just as you will be. Here is my link:

https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...=ascend_invite

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seatin View Post
    For Starting EU Players-
    Heya guys if your thinking of rolling a Guardian , Accept my Ascend a Friend and come to Icewatch (Best Community)! ( Europe )

I can offer you Tons of friendly advice on classes specs as im a massive rift addict and have a lvel 50 of each calling,If your coming from WOW i can give you advice on which class would be best suited to you based on WOW classes that you enjoye, I can give you class builds/leveling guides /Topend raiding advice which can really help you improve your gameplay at max level! , if your interested just accept the link and/or get in contact with me , Ill have quite a lot of spare time so i can help you out whenever im free with any quests/dungeons/puzzles or whatever so yea just get in Contact with me!

-4x 18 Slot Bags
    -40 Plat ( Enough for your first 2 Mounts and additional money over to whatever else you wanna buy )
    -Health/Mana pots

And for those of you who dont know what you get for using the AAF program from Trion-

•Novitiate's Phylactery - A trinket that increases all experience gained by 5% until level 20!
    •3x Mark of Ascension
    •2x Lucky Coin
    •5x Mark of Retribution

The link:
    Still as always taking any new people interested in RIFT!

Just reached level 29 cleric, still a newbie to the game, but I am willing to re-roll if you decide to choose me. I am available to play everyday during evenings. Will start a new character just to play with you.

You will also get:

•3x Mark of Ascension
    •2x Lucky Coin
    •5x Mark of Retribution

Link:

Deleted

Deal for EU players

Hi all,

I'm Seshatar from german shard "Brutwacht" and I'm looking for some people from EU to ascend!

For this, I want to offer a special deal:

- The first ascended person which reaches level 20 with Rift Lite will get a RIFT Ultimate Edition CD key from me, including 30 days off playtime - YAY!
    - The second and third person which reached level 20 with Rift Lite will get 100 platinum on shard "Brutwacht"
    - Every additional ascended will get 50 platinum on shard "Brutwacht"

Also all ascended people are invited to ask me questions about the game in english or german and will also get help if they want to start on "Brutwacht" (Quests, Dungeons etc.)

Here my voucher code: FL7T9PHGDF9LQR6F23KE (to use in account administration, for every RIFT Lite account which has not activated full RIFT yet)

Hope to read you ingame soon :-)

I still want moar peeps

Join me for SL!!!
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

10+ Year Old Account

Start your character on Faeblight if you use my referral; I'll mail you 500p as a thanks!

Can't offer what they offer, I can offer 30 Plat (Enough for your first 2 mounts) and 4 Spellspun bags (18 slots), I'm direly in need of the free month if you could please help =) Thank you. You can get the stuff from Faeblight server, Then transfer away if you want at level 15. (Free character transfers)

Last edited by DarthSwiss; 2012-10-23 at 03:07 PM.

How does this system work for returning players? I haven't been subbed to Rift since...Jan 2012 was my last payment. Is this only for new players, or returning as well?

Asking since I had played on Faeblight, for one-and I did plan on coming back for the new expansion.
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Quote Originally Posted by Aureth View Post
    How does this system work for returning players? I haven't been subbed to Rift since...Jan 2012 was my last payment. Is this only for new players, or returning as well?

Asking since I had played on Faeblight, for one-and I did plan on coming back for the new expansion.
    You have to start a new account for this work sadly. =\ I mean you could really go into it and talk to a GM, a friend of mine did that and got it working and they were playing at launch, So you may be able to do it as well, But it's a long shot.

Oh, that's okay really. Was more curious-like the Scrolls of Res I figure give someone some bennies if I'm coming back anyway, but I'll just resub the old fashioned way.
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Level 47 and still need some friends to play RIFT with. Help a loner out Click my link and start a character so we can play together.

You will get:

•3x Mark of Ascension
    •2x Lucky Coin
    •5x Mark of Retribution

Link:

Deleted
    For Starting EU Players-
    Heya guys if your thinking of rolling a Guardian , Accept my Ascend a Friend and come to Icewatch or Blightweald(Best Community)! ( Europe )

-4x 18 Slot Bags
    -Health/Mana pots

•3x Mark of Ascension
    •2x Lucky Coin
    •5x Mark of Retribution

The link:

Still as always taking on any new recruits that would like to master the ways of RIFT![/QUOTE]

Deleted
    Rift Storm Legion is currently in open beta, don't miss out on this great game

hope he keeps his word!!

[QUOTE=Cupcaek
    Start your character on Faeblight if you use my referral; I'll mail you 500p as a thanks! [/QUOTE]

I am gonna go and hope that you keep that word of 500p gift. I will be online sometime today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by krazykid View Post
    I am gonna go and hope that you keep that word of 500p gift. I will be online sometime today.
    If you were the one that sent me tells around 5am server time (that I was no around to reply to), send me in-game mail.

Edit: Nevermind, I see you did!
    Last edited by Cupcaek; 2012-11-05 at 06:23 PM.

Finally hit 50 and started doing raids. I am currently located on Deepwood, so if anyone likes to join me or add me to friends feel free to do so. Started doing raids and expert dungeons to get initial gear before heading to SL when it releases.

If you decide to choose me, I will give you 10p to start up with (I'm not as rich as the other are, since I just started recently ), and join you while you level your toon! I love leveling with people, its more fun that way; plus I get to learn a new class .

I am available to play everyday on evenings, as I have college to attend to. But I am around every night to play with.

If you choose me, you will also get:

•3x Mark of Ascension
    •2x Lucky Coin
    •5x Mark of Retribution

Link:

Hi, I'm looking for someone to recruit. These are the things that you get:

•3x Mark of Ascension
    •2x Lucky Coin
    •5x Mark of Retribution

Plus I'll give you some bags and enough money to get your first two months. I'm on Laethys

Link: https://rift.trionworlds.com/account...=ascend_invite