10+ Year Old Account

[Story] The Seeker

This was a story I had first thought of during the end of the Burning Crusade. Ever since then, I have been working diligently to figure out how to incorporate this story as much as I can to fit into the original lore. Until recently, I believe I have finalized the plot and have decided to begin writing what I have been working so hard on to perfect. Because of when I first thought of the story, that is the setting this takes place in: the end of the Burning Crusade/early Wrath of the Lich King. As of today, August 9, 2011, the story is finally completed. Phew!

One of the things I would like to mention with my writing style is that I imagined this as though it was a movie. I really attempted hard to give this detail, but to show progression in it as well. I listen to a lot of music when I am writing. I think that is what really helps let my imagination run wild when writing, so in that sense it really helped provide a foundation to write upon. One last thing is that I am not very well experienced with writing things like this, but in all honesty I believe I underestimated myself with this.

A story of adventure, suffering, and finding one's destiny within the World of Warcraft. This is what The Seeker's life is. The Seeker, known more commonly as Sorel, was once a brave human of the Alliance who was transformed by the Black Dragonflight into a new, powerful hybrid dragon. With this success, Nefarian may hold the power to enslave the mortal races and restore the dragons to their former glory as rulers of Azeroth and to finally bring an end to their rivalry with the Spell-Weaver, Malygos and the rest of the Blue Dragonflight. Sorel must now search for his destiny through many obstacles that will push him to the near limit. This, is why Sorel is known as The Seeker.

Read the story here (.pdf file):
    http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...r2-d461s7r.pdf

Enjoy the read!

---------- Post added 2011-05-10 at 04:35 PM ----------

I would deeply appreciate any constructive feedback.
    Last edited by Wistala; 2011-08-12 at 06:11 PM. Reason: Combined all the chapters into one link

10+ Year Old Account
    The story is finished!