Post Priest Help - I have gone Astray

Hello guys, with my current gear I feel I might have done something wrong:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...andir/advanced
    Of course, Im working towards Wildhammer clan necklace and the off hand is not enchanted
    But that is because heavenleys cost like 125g on my server each (Rediculous I know)

Can you lend me a hand? I am just trying to be good enough to raid well in raids such as bastion

If you don't give us a list, which spells you use when, we can't help you very good.
    Your reforging seems fine to me on the first view but I don't know how much damage you deal to evaluate anything.
    I would recommend you to take a look in the Shadow Guide in these forum.

PS: You should enchant your offhand. I don't see you getting a better one in the near future so it should be a good investment.

Cogito ergo sum.

Ok, thank you bud, I now do about 12k stable on the normal 85 training dummies, but I shall look at the guide too, thanks!

Does Tear of Blood proc off of VE heals?
    And correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Spirit = Hit on a 1:1 ratio? Reforging one to the other is a null gain (excluding out of combat regen) and I see it in a few places on your gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Iapetus View Post
    Does Tear of Blood proc off of VE heals?
    And correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Spirit = Hit on a 1:1 ratio? Reforging one to the other is a null gain (excluding out of combat regen) and I see it in a few places on your gear.
    Uh, how could I miss the trinkets? I guess I sould go to bed soon >.<
    Yes, hit and spirit are equal in a normal combat but with a disc offspec it should be OK to reforge hit to spirit.

@ThreeLions: Do you have any combatlog (worldoflogs or similar)? This should help more then your 12k dps on a dummy

Cogito ergo sum.

As a human, Spirit is slightly more valuable than hit because of the racial, I believe.

I shall make a battle log soon, Just need to get that addon