Yeah, no. The creators haven't said anything. Only the director and the actor (Jamie), who said "yes and no".
    Their relationship is like that in the books as well. Their 'no's are really 'yes'. That's what we get when normie SJWs with morals from 2017 push their agenda on books written in the 90s.

LF is full in shit now. Not only he provokes the fate by telling Jon to say hello to Varys from him (if Varys finds out LF is in Winterfell, he might tell Jon about his betrayal), Bran the all-seeing is back, and Arya comes back too (she saw him meet with Tywin in Dreadfort).

The guy is done for.

Hard to believe there are only 4 shows left in the series, they'd better get busy.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Hard to believe there are only 4 shows left in the series, they'd better get busy.
    There's one more season ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    granted season 8 is only gonna have 8 or so episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Oh, well that's good news!

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimusmc View Post
    granted season 8 is only gonna have 8 or so episodes.
    I thought season 7 has 7 episodes and season 8 has 6

holy fuck are we still discussing that Jamie / Cersei scene from fuck season ago?
    Slow outrage news day?

Last night was a good episode. Haven't enjoyed an episode that much since 'battle of the bastards'.

The way Euron is played in the show is so weird to me. I dislike that actor a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Dude did you not watch the show, particularly the part where Tywin is about to FORCE Cersei, who's like 40, to marry someone against her will?

Leaving willingly isn't an excuse, Lyanna was in no position to leave with someone. She was promised to another. Rhaegar could've asked for her hand instead or challenged Robert like Littlefinger did for Cat, but he didn't.

It was still a crime and a slight to House Stark.
    I think this is pushing it a bit. Rickard Stark was not Tywin, which is exactly why he was burned alive, he agreed to come to kings landing to resolve this peacefully. The out come might have actually been different had truth been told to them. Brandon wouldnt have rushed there and Rickard would probably not have to go to kings landing under the same circumstance. I dont think Rickard & Jon Arryn would have rushed into a war over a love affair.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2017-08-01 at 03:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    The way Euron is played in the show is so weird to me. I dislike that actor a lot.
    Makes sense, he's made to be extremely unlikable in the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Is this speculation or an actual spoiler? Because this would be the only redemptive turn regarding what happened at Highgarden.

Olenna wasn't a stupid woman, she should have been prepared for an attack on Highgarden/attempts to turn her allies against her, and she wasn't. Storyline was not consistent with her character.
    It's a spoiler, next episode is the season big battle episode, we'll so is episode 6 but I think 4 is bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Yeah well you'll find out not all relationships are the same and 'no' sometimes means yes.

They've stated repeatedly that the scene was not intended to look like abuse.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude did you not watch the show, particularly the part where Tywin is about to FORCE Cersei, who's like 40, to marry someone against her will?

Leaving willingly isn't an excuse, Lyanna was in no position to leave with someone. She was promised to another. Rhaegar could've asked for her hand instead or challenged Robert like Littlefinger did for Cat, but he didn't.

It was still a crime and a slight to House Stark.
    If Lyanna had run off with someone lower in rank than Robert it would be an issue the starks married up and Lyanna loved him.

It's a crime and slight to Robert and the baratheons not the starks, it would be like complain if you set your daughter up with a doctor and she brought home a ceo that she also loved

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I'm still confused about why Jon and all are being secretive about his resurrection.
    Because most people would either not believe him or freak out. Also, a "dead man" asking to fight "army of dead people" doesn't really sound too trustworthy

You would think Dany would be open to the idea of the undead when after all shes got dragons and has seen magic already in the world. People coming back from the dead cant be a stretch when you've ridden on the back of a dragon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Only the director and the actor (Jamie), who said "yes and no".
    And unless your a triggered SJW Femnazi that should be enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Last night was a good episode. Haven't enjoyed an episode that much since 'battle of the bastards'.

I think the actor does a good job of making him a psychopathic asshole that's still kinda funny. Plus his Euron Hellscream scene at the end of Ep2 was badassery incarnate. In S6 he sucked, but S7 vastly stepped up the character.

I do hate how he's used as a plot device. Twice now his fleet has appeared from absolutely nowhere to rekt Dany's allies, one time crossing impossibly vast distances in record time to do so. His only purpose is to give Cercei a hand because, logically, she has 0 allies left.

Quote Originally Posted by Faifel View Post
    Yep, and the rumor is he will get it before the season ends with both Stark women playing a role.
    Sansa sentences him to death and Arya slits his throat from behind similar to how Lf betrayed Ned in the throne room in season 1

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I don't mind the scene. I'm not triggered. But I'm not going to pretend that the scene wasn't meant to be disturbing and show some rape, while also showing their completely dysfunctional relationship. Recognizing what happened doesn't mean I condem it.
    The corpse of their vicious incest-bred son was right there next to them and the only possible elements meant to shock or perturb the audience were jaime's lustful verging on rapey advances?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    You would think Dany would be open to the idea of the undead when after all shes got dragons and has seen magic already in the world. People coming back from the dead cant be a stretch when you've ridden on the back of a dragon
    Tyrion makes a comment about that during the episode. Something about, we believe what we want to believe. That it's much easier to dismiss things we don't want to believe exist.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama