The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Being killed by Drogon is mercy. The center of his flame is like instant termination of every single cell. The waiting for it then seeing the flame coming up his belly would be the longest 3seconds of your life though

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The pace of that episode was rather quick. Ended too soon!
    I like how Littlefinger thinks he has Arya wrapped around his finger. She's playing you and you don't even know it.
    Jon petting Drogon, that definitely was the best scene this episode. Even though we already know he's a Targaryen, that just puts the cherry on top.
    Everytime I think Jaime is going to escape from Cersei, she just pulls him back in again.
    Poor Jorah still stuck in the friend-zone. Little does he know, Dany wants the D from Jon. Maybe he can watch them have boat sex?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Being killed by Drogon is mercy. The center of his flame is like instant termination of every single cell. The waiting for it then seeing the flame coming up his belly would be the longest 3seconds of your life though
    Sounds like fun, sign me up.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Show Dany needs to die. Bitch is crazy.
    Shes not, she gave the enemy combatants a choice, the same choice any lord would have given them.

Cersei's new baby is going to be a dwarf.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Show Dany needs to die. Bitch is crazy.
    What makes her madder than Tyrion? (who also used fire to kill thousands)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikegreenfire View Post
    Shes not, she gave the enemy combatants a choice, the same choice any lord would have given them.
    Fire is not quick and painless a beheading is. The only thing people are going to see with her burning people alive is the Mad King come again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Frank View Post
    What makes her madder than Tyrion? (who also used fire to kill thousands)
    Tyrion was visably shaken by what he did but he had no choice. Danny does she holds all the power.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I have a feeling that when Dany and Cersei finally meet, one will kill the other. Cersei is definitely more cunning, I suspect she will try to use poison but it will fail maybe somehow? and am looking forward to the showdown between Arya/Sansa and Littlefinger. it is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    Fire is not quick and painless a beheading is. The only thing people are going to see with her burning people alive is the Mad King come again.

- - - Updated - - -

Tyrion was visably shaken by what he did but he had no choice. Danny does she holds all the power.
    In the words of Tywin Lannister:

As a certain red woman once said. "Dead by fire, is the purest of deaths".

Dany isn't exactly killing innocents is she.
    She can reason and even gave the soldiers a choice at the end.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    I have a feeling that when Dany and Cersei finally meet, one will kill the other. Cersei is definitely more cunning, I suspect she will try to use poison but it will fail maybe somehow? and am looking forward to the showdown between Arya/Sansa and Littlefinger. it is coming.
    I have not read the leaks, but I imagine Cersei will try a 'red wedding' on Dany and Jon.

Tyrion will redeem himself by alerting Dany to the possibility and countering with a clever move of their own.

So the leaks from year before were 100% accurate and people were saying no one can write such a trash. Season 7 will end with Jon and Danerys having sex while the great is coming down. Cersei will live through season 7. She ofcourse will turn on all her "enemies" at the right moment and Jaime will be forced to kill her. Killing part was not in leak but I see that happening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Frank View Post
    In the words of Tywin Lannister:

As a certain red woman once said. "Dead by fire, is the purest of deaths".

Dany isn't exactly killing innocents is she.
    She can reason and even gave the soldiers a choice at the end.
    You realize you are using two sociopaths to justify burning of POW's.

Tywin wanted to murder his own son since he was a child and the red woman burned an innocent child for nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

In 2011, Dutch scientists hooked an EEG (electroencephalography) machine to the brains of mice fated to decapitation. The results showed continued electrical activity in the severed brains, remaining at frequencies indicating conscious activity for nearly four seconds.
    Drogon's fire turns people to ash instantly

Finally they gave Littlefinger a role to play...

I was bored since his masterplan for Sansa in the books was scratched for a "gift Sansa to Bolton for no personal gain at all just to get raped for views".

Drogon's fire turns people to ash instantly
    Give me that over 4 seconds of agony as a disembodied head any day.

Arya has the training, Lf has the training and experience.
    Training in what? Whole scene was terrible. I mean what could convince littlefinger that Arya would spy on him? Because she was there? Or she sparred with Brienne? Unless LF has power of divination, whole thing was complete nonsense. It is possible that in books, he ends up finding out that Arya is spying on him and then decides to pull this..

For all his "cleverness", all he has managed to do is stay alive. He started the war of 5-7 kings and where is now for all his scheming?

- - - Updated - - -

Give me that over 4 seconds of agony as a disembodied head any day.
    Justified for bunch of oathbreakers! They went in style, I must say!

- - - Updated - - -

You realize you are using two sociopaths to justify burning of POW's.

POW? Such concept didn't exist in medieval times. If you were caught, you had no "rights". If you were rich and powerful, wither you would traded for money and executed on sight to send a message. Peasants were just screwed.

POW my...ass. How did grand Lannister army treat their POWs?

10+ Year Old Account
    I sense a terrible fate for Sansa ...
    Last edited by Valysar; 2017-08-14 at 08:52 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Anyone feel like Dany wanted Jon to stay? Like she told him that he can't leave...she hasn't given him permission yet.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    Training in what? Whole scene was terrible. I mean what could convince littlefinger that Arya would spy on him? Because she was there? Or she sparred with Brienne? Unless LF has power of divination, whole thing was complete nonsense. It is possible that in books, he ends up finding out that Arya is spying on him and then decides to pull this..

For all his "cleverness", all he has managed to do is stay alive. He started the war of 5-7 kings and where is now for all his scheming?

- - - Updated - - -

Justified for bunch of oathbreakers! They went in style, I must say!

- - - Updated - - -

POW? Such concept didn't exist in medieval times. If you were caught, you had no "rights". If you were rich and powerful, wither you would traded for money and executed on sight to send a message. Peasants were just screwed.

POW my...ass. How did grand Lannister army treat their POWs?
    Lf is a man who knows when he is being followed. Lf knew Bran gave Arya the dagger, they also probably recognized each other from harrenhall.

He is where he is due to his over ambition not to lack of capability or intelligence, becoming lord of harrenhall, essentially a powerful Duke would be plenty for most men. but no LF is like Stannis he will keep reaching for the throne till it kills him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Anyone feel like Dany wanted Jon to stay? Like she told him that he can't leave...she hasn't given him permission yet.
    Ya that was the entire point of that line, she is head over heals for him at this point. She'll be waiting by the window for the raven next episode to come so she can hop on Drogon and go see him.

Ya that was the entire point of that line, she is head over heals for him at this point. She'll be waiting by the window for the raven next episode to come so she can hop on Drogon and go see him.
    Danny will fly beyond wall (with other two dragons in tow) after being told not to..to rescue Jon and his merry band? Night King will claim one of her babies. Season 7 will ends with Jon screwing Danny or other way around.

So there's....something.

Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    So the leaks from year before were 100% accurate and people were saying no one can write such a trash. Season 7 will end with Jon and Danerys having sex while the great is coming down. Cersei will live through season 7. She ofcourse will turn on all her "enemies" at the right moment and Jaime will be forced to kill her. Killing part was not in leak but I see that happening.
    From what has been shown, the leaks are 100% accurate so far. I find it amusing that there are many people saying it is trash, the show may differ from the books; but the core direction (meaning which main characters dies and how the show ends) will remain the same mostly.

I even have a friend who refuses to believe in the leaks and he thinks Jaime could be Azor Ahai. Personally I prefer the theories that Jacqen is Rhaegar in hiding or even Syrio Forel lols. The child between Jon and Dany will likely be the "Song of Ice and Fire" imo.

Littlefinger has little plot relevance remaining. Can't wait for him to die. Sansa to me, has little practical use aside from whatever else that needs politicking, or marrying someone important in future.

Cersei will die, just a matter of when and by whom. Most ambitious and yet the dumbest villain imo.

Please let there be a Rhaegar flashback. Im dying to know who will portray him.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftshadow View Post
    Please let there be a Rhaegar flashback. Im dying to know who will portray him.
    We already know or rather "some" already know who plays Rhaegar
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Makes me wonder why did they even introduce Dickon and Randall Tarly only to have them killed off again in such a pointless (seemingly) way.