10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    BTW: Jon will be back at the Wall in episode 10. Here's the synopsis for ep. 9:

Source: http://comicbook.com/2015/05/28/game...psis-revealed/
    Arya encounters someone from her past... Syrio Forel?
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontenac View Post
    Or Meryn Trant who's accompanying Mace Tyrell.

10+ Year Old Account
    I forgot about him. He's on the list... I wouldn't give much for Mace Tyrell's hide either. He could be a good hostage...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rails Jones View Post
    Feels kind of early for Jon to get stabbed
    They've only got 2 more seasons (3 if they stretch it out a bit) and lots and lots of stuff still to do.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh PLEASE let her stab Meryn Trant 10000x in the face. That would be a GREAT end to the season for her.

As for Syrio Forel, I'm still convinced he's Jaqen H'ghar.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Oh PLEASE let her stab Meryn Trant 10000x in the face. That would be a GREAT end to the season for her.

YES. To both.

Also: These people believing "Mother's Mercy" means Lady Stoneheart.
    http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/...ady-stoneheart

10+ Year Old Account
    YES. To both.

Also: These people believing "Mother's Mercy" means Lady Stoneheart.
    http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/...ady-stoneheart
    I doubt it. I think it's really about the walk of shame and Cersei confessing her crimes. Or rather some of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I strongly doubt it has anything to do with Lady Stoneheart, mostly because she HAS no mercy. It'll probably be some nonsense to do with Dany and showing Mercy to her "Children" the people of Meeren.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    That's one of the fan theories that never has simply made any sense. Just why? Because he was killed off-screen?
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

I want to believe in Stoneheart, I really want to, so fuck it I will.

Jon stabbings inc
    Stannis sacrificing Shireen
    Ayra and Trant but if there's one way I'd love the show to diverge from the books is to show Syrio is Jaqen
    Cersei's walk of shame I expected earlier rather than the finale tbh
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    Okay, so Cersei is going to walk, Dany's going to ride Drogon, Stannis may march on Winterfell and Jon will be stabbed.
    Looks about right.

Hmm on second thought, it looks like the pit is ep9. Maybe the events there aren't going down as we expect (no Strong Belwas...)? Or in ep10 the "strangers" are the Dothraki...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontenac View Post
    It's definitely Meryn Trant, who's getting stabbed in the face.
    Last edited by Drakhar; 2015-05-29 at 01:11 PM.

My guess is Mother's Mercy means we will be seeing Cersei being tortured with sleep deprivation to get her to confess, similar to what happened in the books. Remember in the last episode the High Sparrow told Cersei that people who confess will receive the Mother's Mercy, but they have to do so before their trial.

The mother's Mercy title will tie in to multiple plots maybe even all. Remember though the big shit always goes down in episode 9 and episode 10 is usually the clean up, cliff hanger episode.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    Congrats Blizz. Everyone who wanted a Vanilla realm will get it with WoD. So much for never moving backward. Though, it will not be a pure vanilla server since you can still fly in the old content, and you don't have to farm things just to raid. Just wanted to congratulate Blizz for giving the folks what they wanted, a classic vanilla world.
    Or, maybe instead of making a strawman, they could just get a lvl 1 pony after they complete a quest in the starting zone

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    I didn't even know that it is based on books when I started watching it. I didn't like it at first (dropped at episode S1E2). But then I was encouraged to suffer the first season and I did so. Now I like it.
    heh, I also dropped after 2 episodes at first. i was like 'meh, whatever, boring'. then I gave it another go 2 months later and watched the rest of s1 in one sitting, fucking blew me away. next day I bought all the books.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabblexthree View Post
    The mother's Mercy title will tie in to multiple plots maybe even all. Remember though the big shit always goes down in episode 9 and episode 10 is usually the clean up, cliff hanger episode.

Season 4's 10th episode had more stuff going down than episode 9 in terms of the overall story. Hell, episode 9's cliffhanger was resolved in episode 10 when Stannis assaulted the Wildlings. Also resolved were Bran's search for the Three-eyed Raven, Daenerys' dragon problems (temporary), the Hound's journey with Arya, Tyrion's imprisonment and his relations with Shae and Tywin.
    Episode 10's title made no sense though.

Then again, The final chapters of ASoS had alot going down, so it made sense for that final episode to be packed.
    I can't imagine all the following storylines to be done solely within episode 9:
    - Theon's escape from Winterfell
    - Chaos in the pit of Meereen
    - Viserion and Rhaegal freed
    - For the Watch
    - Penance walk
    - Pycelle and Kevan
    - Dany and the Khalasar
    - Dorne
    - Whatever Stannis will be up to
    - Whatever Tyrion will do
    - Whatever Arya will do (temporary blindness perhaps)
    - Possible Yara, Aegon and rumored others

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    That's one of the fan theories that never has simply made any sense. Just why? Because he was killed off-screen?
    That's part of it. Him being killed offscreen makes people thing he's not dead...

What makes people think He's Jaqen(or rather that Jaqen is him) is the sudden change in Jaqen's attitude, his interest in Arya, his mad skills and the fact he's a facechanger from Braavos.

It's not a perfect theory, but there's enough there to make it a bit possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey Ray III View Post
    heh, I also dropped after 2 episodes at first. i was like 'meh, whatever, boring'. then I gave it another go 2 months later and watched the rest of s1 in one sitting, fucking blew me away. next day I bought all the books.
    Amateur. I watched Seasons 1-3 on the Friday + Saturday before the Season 4 premiere.

Deleted
    If there is no pink letter in the show, that will be a very major disappointment! Even though Mance is actually dead in the show I still expect some sort of letter to Jon followed by the ides of Marsh.

Also, Lady Stoneheart appearing is unlikely. Jaime is in Dorne and Brienne is in Winterfell. So the chances of them still meeting up are pretty small.
    Last edited by mmoc91ede30817; 2015-05-29 at 02:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    Season 4's 10th episode had more stuff going down than episode 9 in terms of the overall story. Hell, episode 9's cliffhanger was resolved in episode 10 when Stannis assaulted the Wildlings. Also resolved were Bran's search for the Three-eyed Raven, Daenerys' dragon problems (temporary), the Hound's journey with Arya, Tyrion's imprisonment and his relations with Shae and Tywin.
    Episode 10's title made no sense though.

Then again, The final chapters of ASoS had alot going down, so it made sense for that final episode to be packed.
    I can't imagine all the following storylines to be done solely within episode 9:
    - Theon's escape from Winterfell
    - Chaos in the pit of Meereen
    - Viserion and Rhaegal freed
    - For the Watch
    - Penance walk
    - Pycelle and Kevan
    - Dany and the Khalasar
    - Dorne
    - Whatever Stannis will be up to
    - Whatever Tyrion will do
    - Whatever Arya will do (temporary blindness perhaps)
    - Possible Yara, Aegon and rumored others
    When I say the big shit, I mean:

Beheading of Ned Stark
    Battle of The Blackwater
    The Red Wedding
    The battle at The Wall
    The battle for Winterfell? The riding of the dragon? Mayhaps
    Congrats Blizz. Everyone who wanted a Vanilla realm will get it with WoD. So much for never moving backward. Though, it will not be a pure vanilla server since you can still fly in the old content, and you don't have to farm things just to raid. Just wanted to congratulate Blizz for giving the folks what they wanted, a classic vanilla world.
    Or, maybe instead of making a strawman, they could just get a lvl 1 pony after they complete a quest in the starting zone

Deleted
    Yeah episode 9 is usually the 'big' episode. Blackwater is the best and best directed episode to date in my opinion, followed by The Wall. Episode 10 is mainly to round up some story arcs and provide a bridge to the next season. In this case it should be the escape of Theon and Sansa and the pink letter followed by the stabbing of Jon (ides of Marsh) as the very last scene of the season.

Edit: forgot Danny meeting up with the khalasar after riding Drogon.
    Last edited by mmoc91ede30817; 2015-05-29 at 02:36 PM.