10+ Year Old Account
    It's not that hard :P Stand on the cliff and film down to the beach

Whelp Gendry is back and it looks like Dany legitimized him wtb scenes of him using papa's war-hammer.

Deleted
    They r there cuz they need dragonglass, probably mostly to make arrowheads, might otherwise be hard to reach whitewalkers due to undead zerg.

Drogon is much bigger than his 2 brothers, no?

They have to hold the heads themselves while they act with it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Interesting that the one head is so small... I wonder if two of the dragons had some babies at some point we haven't been made aware of.
    It must be an old props. Both Rhaegal and Vyserion are much bigger now. In fact, I believe the head Jon is holding must belong to one of them. Drogon's head should be much larger.
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikegreenfire View Post
    Whelp Gendry is back and it looks like Dany legitimized him wtb scenes of him using papa's war-hammer.
    lol so that sets up Mad Queen Dany on the throne, with a Stark (Jonny), a Baratheon (Gendry), and a Lannister (Ty) ready to rebel, just how this shit started.

I really, really hope this doesn't end with a Stark or a Jon/Dany marriage throning.

- - - Updated - - -

OMG, why is Dany smiling at her dead dragon head? Mom is a piss mom.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

I hope they don't rush through Cersei's storyline. At this point she's literally the only reason I'll be continuing to watch the show - Jon and Dany bore me to tears, I find them incredibly dull and overrated. Their acting, too, is fairly average (though to be fair they're younger than the more seasoned actors/actresses playing the likes of Tywin, Cersei and Olenna.)

As far as the ending goes...something unpredictable would be my preference. I don't want either Jon or Dany on the throne.

They seem to be setting up Cersei as Mad King Aerys all over again, complete with ending up doing something crazy which Jaime will kill her for.

On another note, I'm still praying for The Winds of Winter before season 7. Don't make me sad once again GRRM!
    Last edited by Arrowstormen; 2016-11-08 at 01:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Their acting, too, is fairly average (though to be fair they're younger than the more seasoned actors/actresses playing the likes of Tywin, Cersei and Olenna.)
    I agree, they certainly got some very experienced actors to mingle with the youngin's. Was a shame McShane didn't last longer, but I liked the usage of Max von Sydow. I still miss Stan the Man and RamBo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    But that's not to say the new King and/or Queen couldn't reside elsewhere.
    I would have no problem ruling the 7 Kingdoms with Nym Sand by my side in either Dorne or High Garden.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Judge Malthred View Post
    That quote always came across to me as "When pigs fly" I.E. the witch was saying you will never be able to have children again. Seas going dry and mountains blowing in the wind like leaves speaks to a massive amount of time going by - tens of thousands of years. I don't think Dany is going to be that long-lived. When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east is basically saying when up becomes down and down become up - when everything in the world gets reversed, then too will your barren womb.
    I wanted to speak to this a few dozen pages later, because I've just happened to return and because it wasn't quite satisfactorily answered. The prophecy is very much intended to sound like "when pigs fly". GRRM here is being inspired by the prophecies given by the witches to MacBeth.

The seeming impossibility of the acts misleads MacBeth until it's entirely too late. Then each of the prophecies gets fulfilled in unlikely fashion -- The "forest comes to Dunsinane" when the avenging army cuts down and wears tree boughs to disguise their numbers. And MacBeth himself is cut down by a man "not of woman born" because MacDuff wasn't "born", but was removed by Caesarean section.

Much the same, each of the listed items in Dany's prophecy are very easily settled if they are taken symbolically. Technically the "Sun" (or at least the Sun's son) has already set in the East. He came from the West, so that could already be considered the fulfillment. Alternatively, it appears in the book that Arianne may come into possession of King's Landing for a time. Mountains blowing in the breeze could refer to volcanic activity, which has already happened once before. Or it could refer to a flag/sigil, or The Mountain. As for the dry sea, I'm not sure it refers to the Greyjoys. They are most commonly represented by a Kraken. Instead it seems to me that it refers to a very famous dry sea -- The Dothraki Sea. I also wondered if perhaps it might refer to a freezing of a portion of the ocean in response to White Walkers.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    I heard a pretty cool theory:

Basically, all the events of GoT are actually in the past. This whole show is inside the mind of a maester as he writes the history of the war of the five kings in a big volume to catalogue it for posterity.

That maester's name? Sam!

The final ever scene of GoT will be the camera panning back as he writes the final line.

And who will be playing the older version of Sam, for the final scene? Well... Who do we know that's old, fat, has a large beard and likes hats?
    That's a great thought.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I don't think Varys wants to get close to Dany. His allegiance isn't to one particular person, but rather the realm. Dany, in his opinion, is what's good for the realm, at the moment. Should she ever not be, he'll roll out.
    There's a bit more to his allegiance than the realm. He's quite secretive for a very good reason.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azgraal View Post
    Which also doesn't matter. Once a dynasty is ousted from power in a war for the throne, the forger king's family are no longer contender's to the throne. Danny or a trueborn Jon aren't next in line, far from it. They are even further down the line now than when Tommen was king. The Baratheons are descendants of Targaryens from a female line, so eventually Danny and Jon would come up. Far down the line.

Now that there's a (aknowledged) Lannister in the throne, the surviving Targaryens have no blood claim to it. After Cercei, Jaime and Tyrion, assuming all of Tywin's brothers and uncles' descendants already died off, the throne would pass to some Lannisport Lannister.

Danny's selfentitled claim to the throne rest solely on her calling the current dynasty as "usurpers" and wanting back on the iron throne. That and the fact she now has a humongous army behind her. Power gives her right to claim, not relations.
    The discussion was assuming Targaryen dynasty. I know full well about Might-makes-right and right of conquest. You're kind've off on a tangent.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    lol so that sets up Mad Queen Dany on the throne, with a Stark (Jonny), a Baratheon (Gendry), and a Lannister (Ty) ready to rebel, just how this shit started.

I really, really hope this doesn't end with a Stark or a Jon/Dany marriage throning.

- - - Updated - - -

OMG, why is Dany smiling at her dead dragon head? Mom is a piss mom.
    Well if you believe the freefoalk leeks Jon bends the knee to Dany, and they end up having epic boat sex before the end of the season. So in season 8 we probably find-out she is preggers causing her to tie the knot with Jon.

Tbh tho the whole JonxDany thing is probably the most foreshadowed thing in the books. It was probably always gong to happen. its just a question of how they handle it.

Linking set photos really? what are you twitter fiends?

Theres one season left, no more spoilers to wait for after this season. Surely you want SOME surprises????

they end up having epic boat sex before the end of the season.
    While one of Dany's dead resurrected ice dragons crumbles the wall... yeah, sounds epic. I hope we see some nekkid Emilia or the burner Rosie Mac.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    While one of Dany's dead resurrected ice dragons crumbles the wall... yeah, sounds epic. I hope we see some nekkid Emilia or the burner Rosie Mac.
    Didn't HBO sign a contract with Dany's actor agreeing not to film her naked?

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    Didn't HBO sign a contract with Dany's actor agreeing not to film her naked?
    She negotiated for the rights to say yes or no I believe.

She was naked last season so shes not a prude, just wants it to be tasteful. And her name is Emilia Clarke not "danys actor"

Quote Originally Posted by SquallLionheart View Post
    her name is Emilia Clarke not "danys actor"
    I don't remember the names of most of the actors on a show that only air for ten episodes a year, and I only care to research actors I actually like.

Ya i think the nudity thing is only for gratuitous stuff. Having sex with Jon and potentially making the future of the Targarian dynasty is one of the most important moments of both characters story's. If there was any time for them to both be fully naked this is it.

Ya i think the nudity thing is only for gratuitous stuff. Having sex with Jon and potentially making the future of the Targarian dynasty is one of the most important moments of both characters story's. If there was any time for them to both be fully naked this is it.
    And really, you don't need to be full on naked in those either, a little tasteful sideboob and an ass cheek. Dany got naked after torching all of the Dothraki Khal's, that was pretty epic moment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    On another note, I'm still praying for The Winds of Winter before season 7. Don't make me sad once again GRRM!
    Remember that unlike other seasons before, Season 7 will only air during the summer, so there are a few more months to go. There usually is an update from the author around Xmas time.