Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Shadow Sight, I guess. That arena buff that spawns eventually.

EDIT: Oh, yeah, I dig this idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

Stormwind could be a fight club organised by criminals, like in the 1800's

Going back on topic with this, do you recon blizzard will ever implement this sort of thing into the system? Or get worried it will destroy the already decayed 'watching your auctions expire because you have to see the city' thing?

15+ Year Old Account
    I present you:

The Ring of Failure.

I love this arena because it's the actual only real "arena".
    I hate this arena because it's the most unbalanced one.

I really can't imagine it'd be very hard to code in 'ALL PLAYER CHARACTERS ARE HOSTILE IN THIS AREA' like it is in Gurubashi arena. Just do it. I don't give two shits if Alliance cries about it. Add one in Old Ironforge for them or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

REBOOT

So with the new Dark Moon Faire coming, do you recon this has sort of brought back open arena back in a way?

Deleted
    Blizz loves horde

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeLions View Post
    REBOOT

So with the new Dark Moon Faire coming, do you recon this has sort of brought back open arena back in a way?
    I do not understand, please eliborate?

Ok posting cuz I like the idea alot, but to clarify, I don't like the 1v1 thing, it would force blizz to balance stuff around 1v1 again, make it a 1vmany thing and we're fine, the guy who plays the best wins and that's it, but after contemplated tech-wise, this is impossible to achieve, because cities are generally laggy, an arena within them would lag them out even more. Point being if this is to be implemented it would have to be somewheer out of a city granted near a city, but not in one, due to technical fallasies. If I took a screenshot of Stormscale durotar for people who don't know what a pvp heavy server looks like, you'd understand.. a big fraction of the people from durotar would move into the city, to watch the arena's (I like the que for system, it does justice to the system by making it 1v(set ammount of players) free for all add the crew that is in cities regularly already, add the crew who might find pvp interesting to watch but never really do any, you're stuck with an absolutely amazing number of people hanging out there making it laggy and badly facilitated I can see it happening in durotar/elwynn though.

Quote Originally Posted by Holo View Post
    I do not understand, please eliborate?
    Darkmoon Deathmatch!

Like any good carnival, the Darkmoon Faire has a shady side. You can leave the skilled labor to the suckers and go for a faster score instead. If you've got the minerals, the Darkmoon Deathmatch offers an experience unparalleled since the Gurubashi Arena. Pitmaster Pei has a big old treasure chest just brimming with goodies and Darkmoon Faire Prize Tickets that he'll drag out into the Darkmoon Deathmatch Pit every three hours or so. Everybody wants it, so if you want a piece of the action you'll just have to jump in and prove that you're the toughest one in the Pit.

http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/08/25/pa...arkmoon-faire/

So it will be a three hour afair by this guys count 'I cannot prove the truth of this article', but new Gurubashi type arena thing in the new darkmoon faire (Shame it will only come around I think once a month?)