Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Baenesur View Post
    I assume you are talking about the 4piece bonus? Where your Lifeblooms blooms will affect 2 other targets aswell?
    Well, they changed it to work on Swiftmend instead.

If that wasn't the case, then I am sorry to bother you with useless information
    this thread is pretty old and that was probably posted before the T12 bonus was changed...

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    Here's my Power Auras Lifebloom tracker. If you decide to use it: copy it (Ctrl+C), open Power Auras, click "Import," and paste it (Ctrl+V).

Version:4.20; InvertAuraBelow:11.25; icon:INV_Misc_Herb_Felblossom; buffname:Lifebloom; x:-580; isAlive:0; alpha:1; owntex:true; mine:true; inVehicle:0; exact:true; groupOrSelf:true; size:0.17; y:56; texmode:2; ismounted:0; timer.h:0.82; timer.Texture:Monofonto; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.Relative:RIGHT; timer.y:-14; timer.Transparent:true; timer.UseOwnColor:true; stacks.enabled:true; stacks.LegacySizing:false; stacks.r:0; stacks.b:0.0118; stacks.a:0.7; stacks.x:-4; stacks.Relative:RIGHT; stacks.Transparent:true; stacks.UseOwnColor:true; stacks.h:1.11; stacks.Texture:Monofonto

Be sure to move the LB aura to where ever it best suits your UI. Right now it's positioned to the far left of the screen. The stack counter is the green, slightly bolded text to the right of the aura. The duration is the white text right below that. Hope this helps.
    This was very helpful. Thank you.
    I am the co-host of a WoW related podcast at www.warcraftlounge.com. Check it out for tips on making gold, commentary on general WoW news, and entertaining recaps of the stupid shit that has happened to us in game. You can download us at iTunes, where we have a 5 star rating from our listeners.

Glad I could do something useful on these forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    Glad I could do something useful on these forums.
    >_> You you one of the most useful posters in the druid forums! You would be a great mod =]

HoTCandy addon works like a charm as well.

Here's my Power Auras Lifebloom tracker. If you decide to use it: copy it (Ctrl+C), open Power Auras, click "Import," and paste it (Ctrl+V).

Version:4.20; InvertAuraBelow:11.25; icon:INV_Misc_Herb_Felblossom; buffname:Lifebloom; x:-580; isAlive:0; alpha:1; owntex:true; mine:true; inVehicle:0; exact:true; groupOrSelf:true; size:0.17; y:56; texmode:2; ismounted:0; timer.h:0.82; timer.Texture:Monofonto; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.Relative:RIGHT; timer.y:-14; timer.Transparent:true; timer.UseOwnColor:true; stacks.enabled:true; stacks.LegacySizing:false; stacks.r:0; stacks.b:0.0118; stacks.a:0.7; stacks.x:-4; stacks.Relative:RIGHT; stacks.Transparent:true; stacks.UseOwnColor:true; stacks.h:1.11; stacks.Texture:Monofonto

Be sure to move the LB aura to where ever it best suits your UI. Right now it's positioned to the far left of the screen. The stack counter is the green, slightly bolded text to the right of the aura. The duration is the white text right below that. Hope this helps.

Hello,

Could you tell me why i cant use it on no other playes... If is only good to check myself then is useless... Maybe good for PVP or whatever ....

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Apolinacio View Post
    Hello,

Could you tell me why i cant use it on no other playes... If is only good to check myself then is useless... Maybe good for PVP or whatever ....

Thanks in advance
    cuz its 3 years old? you sir made a huge necro
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    wow
    such necro
    many years
    wow
    Last edited by Slippykins; 2014-03-19 at 02:06 AM.