Heroic Maloriak and Magma Jets! Question.

Can any MT's out there with experience tanking Heroic Maloriak in Phase 2 answer this question for me? It seems that every once in a blue moon Maloriak will begin his Magma Jets cast, I'll shift clear out of the way, but the split second his cast is complete he turns to me and shoots it at my face. Is this a random glitch or am I just crazy?... has this ever happened to anyone else? If so, is there anyway to prevent this.

-Bones

take of curse of tongues.

what?... take it off? lemme check WoL to see if it was even on.

if curse of tongues is on in phase 2 his magma jets will track you

There's absolutely no reason to use curse of tongues on this fight post-nerf anyway (if there ever was a reason to begin with). Stop using it entirely.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

does it no longer affect release/arcane? or did it never?

---------- Post added 2011-05-10 at 05:07 AM ----------

either way, thanks guys for the quick responses. that bulls**t cost us the kill tonight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goregasm. View Post
    does it no longer affect release/arcane? or did it never?

---------- Post added 2011-05-10 at 05:07 AM ----------

either way, thanks guys for the quick responses. that bulls**t cost us the kill tonight.
    The increased the reaction time in order to interrupt arcane storm, so if you guild still needs tongue, you need to be faster interrupters.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33 View Post
    The increased the reaction time in order to interrupt arcane storm, so if you guild still needs tongue, you need to be faster interrupters.
    Tongues never actually helped arcane storm. It did help release, I believe, but that already required less reaction time than the first tick of arcane storm.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Quote Originally Posted by kuku2 View Post
    Tongues never actually helped arcane storm. It did help release, I believe, but that already required less reaction time than the first tick of arcane storm.
    misinformation.