Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by frozenkex View Post
    That daily blink seemed like it was personal for the writer.
    I totally agree - lets not share this secret with the rest of them.. doh!

Quote Originally Posted by nobodysbaby View Post
    Being an old WoW player (started pre-TBC) I miss the old "systems" even if it meant hard work.

The idea of making WoW into game for casuals was a mistake.
    Though there is a lot I'd like to debate with you over your post, I don't have the time at the moment to respond to all of it. However I would like to respond to this.

In you opinion the idea of making WoW into a game for casuals was a mistake. In my opinion it's been the greatest thing ever for the genre. It's opened up the market so much and has made so much more possible and expected out of new MMOs to the point where it's literally revolutionized the market.

If you don't like what WoW has become you have options in others games to go back to the traditional MMO play style. Meanwhile, providing the game to a whole new customer base is not a bad thing, just because you disagree with it doesn't mean they shouldn't have done it.

Now people play MMOs and are able to do what they want to do, not simply what was expected of them in an MMO. WoW has changed the genre forever, and for the better without question. You still have options if you like the traditional MMO design, while others have options if they don't. That's good for the game and genre, not bad.

It's ironic that your last statement is that Blizzard needs to listen to the customers. I'd say they have, and they've changed the market for the better because they have. Just because you disagree with what they've done and they don't listen to YOU doesn't mean the game is bad, it's just not designed for you.
    Last edited by sicness; 2011-08-04 at 07:15 PM.

Lol

while the blizzard keep doing remakes of raids will continue to lose players ... we need new content and fights !!!!!! innovative!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sicness View Post
    Though there is a lot I'd like to debate with you over your post, I don't have the time at the moment to respond to all of it. However I would like to respond to this.

In you opinion the idea of making WoW into a game for casuals was a mistake. In my opinion it's been the greatest thing ever for the genre. It's opened up the market so much and has made so much more possible and expected out of new MMOs to the point where it's literally revolutionized the market.

If you don't like what WoW has become you have options in others games to go back to the traditional MMO play style. Meanwhile, providing the game to a whole new customer base is not a bad thing, just because you disagree with it doesn't mean they shouldn't have done it.

Now people play MMOs and are able to do what they want to do, not simply what was expected of them in an MMO. WoW has changed the genre forever, and for the better without question. You still have options if you like the traditional MMO design, while others have options if they don't. That's good for the game and genre, not bad.

It's ironic that your last statement is that Blizzard needs to listen to the customers. I'd say they have, and they've changed the market for the better because they have. Just because you disagree with what they've done and they don't listen to YOU doesn't mean the game is bad, it's just not designed for you.
    I wrote the "My personal oppinions, I respect and understand if you don't feel the same" for a reason. I know many do not agree, and I don't force you to or think you should.

Instead of racking down on what I experience, maybe you could write your OWN personal oppinions instead of getting annoyed/upset over what I feel