Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    As everyone else has said...RNG is RNG. It is definitely more difficult to gear in 10 man due to the reduced amount of loot seen. We had our first pair of resto/boomkin leather wrists drop last night off H-Chimaeron, after having killed him 16 times. We've downed Halfus a total of 19 times, and have never seen Malevolence drop. We have yet to see a ranged weapon drop for our hunter between 34 total kills. What's funny is the Proto-Handlers gloves have dropped the last 9/10 times on H-Halfus, to be DE'd for 8 of them. It seems quite lopsided a lot of the time. At least from what I've seen. Not seeing a gear piece in half a dozen kills is not anything to complain about. It'll drop for you...eventually.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Priestlyone View Post
    It dropped loads for us, we've finished giving them multiple times to each player for different reforges, and have begun DE'ing them. ;d
    Damn you :P It Dropped once on heroic for us and weve been doing it for months, it dropped lastnight for us again, Finally!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sakamae View Post
    As everyone else has said...RNG is RNG. It is definitely more difficult to gear in 10 man due to the reduced amount of loot seen.
    This is sort of true. More individual pieces of gear drop on 25 man so there is a higher chance that the thing a person wants will drop. However, (depending on raid comp) it is also quite likely that in 25man you would have more competition for any particular piece of gear; so it is not necessarily easier to gear in 25's.

i think we're @ 18 chimaeron kills or some, no heart of rage yet

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magica View Post
    Damn you :P It Dropped once on heroic for us and weve been doing it for months, it dropped lastnight for us again, Finally!!
    I'm thinking it's the 10/25 man thing. We have 4 main priests, 3 of whom are gathering gear for all 3 specs, and I think they have 3 each; at the very least the 4 of us have 2 each. So now we're DE'ing those, along with the Galoshes and Brackish Gloves. Chimaeron likes the priests in our guild :3

Quote Originally Posted by Kaesebrezen View Post
    It's just a dumb idea to put only 2 Wands in as drops, one for priests only (that's 2 specs, close to how relics/idols etc. wasted loot slots), and the other a trash drop in an instance with close to no trash...

Remove Wands as Drops and give us Vendor Items just like the rest.
    I'll join this sentiment here.

We had 1 BoE wand drop early in our BWD runs, not seen it since (Warlock who has since left the server got it).
    Our first 2 Chimaeron kills had a Spirit wand each... we don't run with any Priests in our raid list.
    Both our Mage and Lock got the 353 wand from ZG atm.

I agree that with how few classes use wands (3 classes, 3 specs of which can use Spirit, the other 6 (and even 7 if you count shadow) do not), and that they are just stat-sticks, should make them VP items. Or, just change them over to using Relics like the other 4. Would make just as much sense really, and give them their socket to use too.

Deleted
    15 halfus kills ( 8 normal, 7 hc ). The plate shoulders didn't drop once.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEdgeir View Post
    Or, just change them over to using Relics like the other 4. Would make just as much sense really, and give them their socket to use too.
    I agree with this completely. I've said before that I would happily trade in my wand for a relic any day. I honestly can't remember the last time I've actually used my wand to shoot at anything, so I'm pretty sure I wouldn't miss it. Not to mention that having an additional socket, while minor, is better in my eyes than the ability to do a pathetic few hundred DPS at the cost of not being able to cast while doing so.

Deleted
    2 more dropped tonight, DE'd.

rng... my guild never saw it e.g

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    We have seen the wand drop 1 time from Chimaeron and we have had the wand from trash drop one time.. in an alt raid. Thank god there was a mainspec warlock there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaesebrezen View Post

Remove Wands as Drops and give us Vendor Items just like the rest.
    I guess that would be a form of homogenizing a would approve of.
    Also, nice name, even though I like my Brezel with Butter.