Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I'm a little confused about the 5/11 changes...am I reading it correctly that StarFire and Wrath no longer grant eclispe energy? Is it just during eclipse states (or out of them)? will this only happen if you take this talent?
    P.s.: I havent played my druid much since Cata dropped, so maybe i'm way off here

Quote Originally Posted by Morrigann View Post
    I'm a little confused about the 5/11 changes...am I reading it correctly that StarFire and Wrath no longer grant eclispe energy? Is it just during eclipse states (or out of them)? will this only happen if you take this talent?
    P.s.: I havent played my druid much since Cata dropped, so maybe i'm way off here
    I'm confused too, these notes are telling me that balance can't get lunar/solar energy unless they put their dots up to activate lunar shower. Do wrath/starfire really give no energy now?

I am The Horde - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by SeaKitten View Post
    those two ads for wow.. the one with the ugly dumb Gnome and Goblin dancing really stupid like.. it made my rage so hard i personally now will never play this game EVER again yes because of those two stupid ads i will never play this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Morrigann View Post
    They are just "suggesting" if you are in an eclipse and want to stay in that eclipse for whatever reason, and still continue to dps, you can use wrath (if in lunar) or starfire (if in solar) to stay in the eclipsed state. There's no changes to the spells or their energy gains.

ah ha! that makes more sense! thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Kavak View Post
    Truth be told, I don't know the exact amount of dps Lunar Shower contributes to aoe dps. I put out an amount and my apologies if I was mistaken. I also pop shrooms and sunfire spam inbetween detonate cooldowns.

That was my thought exactly. Spec out of Lunar Shower and put it into something else. We'd still be able to maintain solar cleave for an extended period of time and with the earth and moon debuff now being applied with wild mushroom detonate (assuming it goes live) it'll probably replace was dps Lunar Shower gave us before. AGAIN, speculation.

Graylo tested it somewhat with parses from a boomkin in Method. On Maloriak, a heavy movement and solar cleave fight, Lunar Showers equaled about 2% of his overall dmg. IMO its worth giving up ~2% dmg in order to control our eclipses better..

That being said... Blizzards original intent was to get away from prolonged Solar Cleave... so I don't see this change lasting much either . It's better than their first idea.. but they prob won't want ppl just going around it : /

The problem isn t our aoe for me at least, in an heavy aoe fight, where adds needs to die fast, our sunfire spam was extremely powerful. At least in my 10man group where there is only me doing ''nice'' aoe i see a lot of troubles. Yes we can still solar cleave but other than mushrooms we don t have nothing like burst aoe. Spriest, Lock, rogue, Moonkin and warr is our dps setup with a occasionally hunter that is always under me by a large margin in aoe, really don t know why looking at the state where are hunters at the moment

Yes warr can do a lot of aoe, but the majority of the adds that we must 'burst aoe' are all adds that you can t go in melee range
    lvl 85 troll druid - Balance pvp&pve, resto pvp&pve
    lvl 85 troll mage - Frost/Fire
    lvl 80 troll rogue - Ass/Sub
    lvl 80 troll shaman - Ele/resto
    lvl 85 orc hunter - Sv/MM

Live the good side of life, think optimistic, they aren't going to nerf you <xD