Deleted

Need help with hacking PsP

Hey!

I got a PsP 3004 and now I wanna know how to play downloaded ISO games on it. And also movies. There is alot of folders missing on the memmory card aswell. I added some theme, music and picture files. I have also readed on some game forums but I don't realy understand what they mean. So I thought about mmo-champion, there you allways get fast responses. I'm realy a noob at this so had been awesome if someone could post a very easy step for step guide amd if I need to install something a step for step guide for that aswell and a direct link to it.

Please help

Deleted
    you posted this here too? Its illegal, you won't get help here, its against forum rules.

Deleted
    Realy you don't know mutch about PsP right? It's not illigal since I buy the games from Sony. Like a digital copy you buy from steam to your computer. But have to make some setting in order to make it possible, and thats what I need helpt to understand how to do.

15+ Year Old Account
    I was unaware you could buy PSP games on Steam.
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Deleted
    You can not buy them on steam, I used it like an likewise example but for PC. It's just a romour I heard on another forum, don't find the link right now tho. If I can't buy any digital copies for PsP then ignore that part, I don't wanna play any pirated games just to make that clear. And since I'm the 2nd owner of the PsP (bought it from Gamestop) there was no manual with it, so I realy could need some help and advices.

someone brick this guy's PSP, his grammar is pissing me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    someone brick this guy's PSP, his grammar is pissing me off.
    This.

If you really want an answer just google it and don't waste everyone else's time.

Google = win, when it comes to most questions / topics / etc.

EDIT: Do not care since new handheld systems don't even come close to setting the bar higher than what oldschool Gameboy introduced to the world...and all you needed to 'hack' that was a good ol' Gameshark.

---------- Post added 2011-05-10 at 03:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Puppetmaster View Post
    You can not buy them on steam, I used it like an likewise example but for PC. It's just a romour I heard on another forum, don't find the link right now tho. If I can't buy any digital copies for PsP then ignore that part, I don't wanna play any pirated games just to make that clear. And since I'm the 2nd owner of the PsP (bought it from Gamestop) there was no manual with it, so I realy could need some help and advices.
    Google, Google, Google, Google, Google, Google, Google.

Answer provided...next thread.
    Last edited by blazeskies117; 2011-05-10 at 08:56 PM.

Deleted
    I said in my post that I've tryed to find answears to my questions on other forums, found it via google, but didn't understand anything of it. And Keller I know that my English could be better but if you realy are getting iritating about my grammar usage then i gotta tell you that theres none that forces you to read my posts....

Since you said you've bought the games from Sony (as well as the handheld, obviously), you should definitely ask them for support.

They'll probably tell you to piss off for trying to run pirated software, though.

p.s. here's your manual:
    http://manuals.playstation.net/docum...ent/index.html

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would you come to these forums asking this crap? There is specific forums that go into topics like the one you're asking about. People on those would be more willing to help. Google is your friend.

Edit: You might want to try to search google in different languages.
    Last edited by Suikoden; 2011-05-10 at 09:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Puppetmaster View Post
    I said in my post that I've tryed to find answears to my questions on other forums, found it via google, but didn't understand anything of it. And Keller I know that my English could be better but if you realy are getting iritating about my grammar usage then i gotta tell you that theres none that forces you to read my posts....
    Its not so much your grammar but the fact that a 3rd grader could speak and spell better than yourself...which just makes you sound incredibly incompetent and that you lack a common, well..3rd grade education....and people are going to bash you for it because if you honestly talk and spell like that; it's going to affect you in all aspects of life.

So in all reality, we're just bashing you out of love and trying to help you better yourself.

EDIT: To tie this thought all together...children don't really belong in WoW no matter how much Blizz changes their game to try and cater to them.
    Last edited by blazeskies117; 2011-05-10 at 09:46 PM.

Deleted
    Mind telling us your firmware?

Does anyone know where I can get an 8-ball of coke, or a dimebag? Hits of LSD, or even some plain old acid?

This is the forum thread to post questions pertaining to illegal, felony offenses right?

OP: Hacking your PSP is aginst the law. No, I am not a goody two-shoes, but... honestly? It's like opening a ticket in WoW and asking the GM where to download a botting program....
    Quote Originally Posted by Komie View Post
    They still say Cata needs a lot of work, and this expansion (edit for reference: MoP) is in the final stages.
    Quoted for... truth? on 11/30/2011.

Quote Originally Posted by blazeskies117 View Post
    Its not so much your grammar but the fact that a 3rd grader could spell better than yourself...which just makes you sound incredibly incompetent and that you lack a common, well...3rd grade education....and people are going to bash you for it because if you honestly talk and spell like that, it's going to affect you in all aspects of life.
    The fact that he owns a handheld, has horrible grammar and is unable to follow a guide on how to 'hack' his PSP leads me to believe he's probably a youngster.
    Try not to blacken his innocent soul with your internet antics just yet, will ya?

Quote Originally Posted by Lackluster View Post
    The fact that he owns a handheld, has horrible grammar and is unable to follow a guide on how to 'hack' his PSP leads me to believe he's probably a youngster.
    Try not to blacken his innocent soul with your internet antics just yet, will ya?
    I put in a lil mini edit afterwards to complete the thought =D

Quote Originally Posted by blazeskies117 View Post
    Its not so much your grammar but the fact that a 3rd grader could spell better than yourself...which just makes you sound incredibly incompetent and that you lack a common, well..3rd grade education....and people are going to bash you for it because if you honestly talk and spell like that; it's going to affect you in all aspects of life.
    Relax, not everybody is a native English speaker. I could point at many mistakes in your grammar, I'm not going to. Why?
    Keep in mind that even though you are sitting behind your computer, you are still having a conversation with a human being.

We do not want to see: Racism, hatred, violent language, threats, real-life threats, insults, extreme vulgar language, flaming, otherwise inappropriate or hurtful language, harassment, grammar policing.
    That's why.
    OT: Support your game makers, buy the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I should make note, that you can't buy the game in ISO format, ever. So basically unless you want to make the ISOs yourself, by buying the tiny discs of weirdness, and scanning and compiling the ISO yourself, its pirating.

Quote Originally Posted by capslocked View Post
    Relax, not everybody is a native English speaker. I could point at many mistakes in your grammar, I'm not going to. Why?

That's why.
    OT: Support your game makers, buy the game.
    I know my grammar isn't perfect...most Americans can't even speak their native language properly because it has been taught and portrayed improperly for decades now, and the irony of it all is that most foreigners speak English better than most Americans do.
    You should watch the news sometimes and count how many times the news anchor slaughters the English language. It's actually quite funny watching how much incompetence people have, yet they still make the most money in this country.

I know I'm a bit more crude when it comes to bashing, but there's a fine line between bashing and mentoring...and very few can tell the difference (mainly Fathers). And Crapbot's retarded programmed ass will never be able to tell the diff. =D
    Last edited by blazeskies117; 2011-05-10 at 09:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eightace View Post
    you posted this here too? Its illegal, you won't get help here, its against forum rules.
    'Hacking' a psp is not illegal. Using it to use downloaded games or movies is.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully he has his answer by now.
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right