Thread: Heroic V&T 10m

Heroic V&T 10m

Hello all,

my guild has recently begun working on the heroic version of V&T on 10m. It seems a bit challenging given our group set up (no access to a competent rogue :\), so I've come here to see if anyone else has done it without the use of a rogue.

Our group is as follows -

Prot warrior (myself)
    Blood DK

Frost DK
    Survival Hunter
    Fire Mage
    Ele Shaman
    Balance Druid

Resto Druid
    Holy Paladin
    Resto Shaman

We had tried using our blood DK in the other realm but he was dropping at around 30 stacks, albeit he probably could have come up, reset the stacks, and have been ported back down when I reached 5 stacks of phase shift, and stayed down while I went back up. However, I don't think he kills adds fast enough to begin with, so it's kind a tough situation.

We send down a ret pal fulltime and a boomchicken goes in every other tank phase-thru and dots as much as he can before he ports out. Both our tanks aim to kill 5-6 adds before leaving as well.

Right, the ret paladin can drop his stacks via bubble correct? And does he take too much damage down there by himself with the 20 second WoG CD, or does he use the crusade proc to heal himself back up after killing an add? We can have any of our raid members go down there, only issue is the damage and the stacks. We also solo tank it up top - no reason to use more than one tank. The phase through is easily negated by a cooldown and a quick port up with good communication from the player down there.