Thread: PVP is $#%^ed.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz1o1 View Post
    Killing the healer was easy. I downed the healer within 5 mins of the fight. The DK was healing and stayed up for another 20 mins after that... alone...
    That just means you need to play better, and not fail as hard. Did you decide to moonfire/wrath spam him then? That might be your problem seeing that you are feral and you shouldn't moonfire/wrath spam when you can kitty dps.

Considering I had to kite away from the self healing dk that couldn't be touched? yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah DK's self healing is OP

Blame whoever thinks 20k self heals is balanced on the dev team.

I highly recommend canceling your account until blizzard wakes up and fixes this turdfest.

Considering I had to kite away from the self healing dk that couldn't be touched? yes.
    You need to go cat form to dps, if you stayed in cat form he could easily go down in 2 minutes or less.

DK has 50% of the heals the pally had....
    Yea, Blood DKs are the 'OP' class right now I guess along with mages....personally, I almost never have a problem with either.
    Keep in mind that Blizz made Skill pay off again in PvP since Wrath concluded...since you can win I'm guessing you have at least a little...but the QQ side of the story even after you won makes me /facepalm.
    I hope to face you in an arena someday so I can steamroll you with a non-OP class....then see the resulting thread from that so I can roflmao at your swift demise.

EDIT: Your topic is incredibly misleading...didn't realize that the current OP class completely threw off the perfect balance that PvP has. *cough* Sarcasm *cough*
    Just because someone has an OP class for a few months, they better enjoy their short lived season because I guarantee you that come next arena season...there will be a new OP and unfair class that the rest of us will have to deal with.
    If you can't deal with it like the rest of us do, then take the path of the conformist noob and join the button mashing DKs. Come next season you'll most likely be virtually useless in all aspects of the game. (Retardins come to mind here..hmm...)
    Last edited by blazeskies117; 2011-05-10 at 09:14 PM.

The thing that really pisses me off is the huge nerf that ferals took a little while ago and now dks can self heal themselves for 20 mins?

10+ Year Old Account
    stop clicking and you might win

The fact that you have 1391 mmr kinda tells me this isn't just a balance problem. But yeah, 2s in general is fucked up and always has been. And honestly you very rarely see those matches on higher rating since there so much more pressure and CC, that the healers mana most likely won't last very long, especially if you have a priest on your team who can mana burn (as I see you've got).

The thing that really pisses me off is the huge nerf that ferals took a little while ago and now dks can self heal themselves for 20 mins?
    I urge you to take my advice and go cat form to dps rather then moonfire/wrath spam while you are feral spec.

---------- Post added 2011-05-10 at 09:13 PM ----------

DK has 50% of the heals the pally had....
    Feral druid had 40% of the heals the priest had...

Based on the damage difference I am guessing it was a Blood DK. You could have pressured the paladin, as a Blood DK is never going to danger a disc priest. It may take a while to kill the pally, but a feral and disc together can slowly OOM him and get the job done.

Quote Originally Posted by Krimson View Post
    Based on the damage difference I am guessing it was a Blood DK. You could have pressured the paladin, as a Blood DK is never going to danger a disc priest. It may take a while to kill the pally, but a feral and disc together can slowly OOM him and get the job done.
    Just armoryed. Yes it's a blood dk. Meaning, nothing to see here move along.

2s is for arena practice, nothing more. Go up against an arms warrior/resto druid with any comp and you'll see why they removed t2 weaps and glad from 2s

Resto shamans are another reason why you shouldn't even consider what happens in 2s as representative of the game.

You would've been better off kiting the DK outside of cat form and slowly widdled him down. follow that up with a pounce stun and you're good to go.

instead i'm sure you followed him around and let him death strike you back to full while your healer pondered the meaning of life

If he can't death strike, he dies pretty quick.

15+ Year Old Account
    did they nerf blood healing? dk's usually heal for more than their damage.

edit: oh, sub 1500
    Last edited by dabros; 2011-05-10 at 09:25 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    DK self healing oh noessssss

Deleted
    I see the problem, yeah.

no keybinds.. as a feral druid..

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    The whole Balanced around 3's is BS, what game has three options of play, but it only works in one?

I'm assuming voidwalker guy, you're a arena person based on the snide pvp comments, Why does the game have to be balanced only in 3's? I remember a time everyone did 5's. Its crazy for a game designer to make three modes of play, but only expect one to work
    Because if there was only one mode everyone would bitch. Fact of the matter is. when you only have 1 on 1. Some classes are gonna get rolled by other classes. FACT. thats like you complaining to god because you lost a gun fight using a sword.

fact #2, 2 classes are gonna be able to completely rock 2 other classes some times.

in order for pvp to be "balanced" you have to have a good variety of classes\stuff happening

Deleted
    So, you click your abilitys, you play at 1,4k MMR and you actually complain about the games balance?

ROFLOL

Deleted
    You're doing 2's. Your argument is invalid.

Welcome to the world of PvP.