Poll: CAn't fit every spec

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What is your favorite ranged DPS class?

There are a lot of ranged DPS'ers out there, all with different styles (well some). Some are not competitive on the meters, but that doesn't mean they aren't fun anyway!

How do you vote?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    My main for along time, and my very first toon was a hunter. I made a priest one day to try out healing, but ended up leveling a second priest in shadow for questing, and I really love shadow priest compaired to my hunter.

I enjoy shadow priest very much as well.. my guild keeps making me heal whenever I log with it though, so I've pretty much stayed away lately.

LOVE hunters, shadow priests are fun from what I've seen, haven't done any raiding with them yet, hell mine is only level 60!

My main is an ele shaman, but nothing beats affliction warlock. So glad its back on top! (ish)
    Where I come from, fag means cigarette.

Deleted
    hunter is like the only ranged DPS only is just casters and can do the from 30 or 0 yd range there for my vote go for hunter (and my main is a hunter aswll?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Without a doubt, Priests. Good survivability, can off heal in a pinch, and are competitive on the meters.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Warlock forever :P

Warlock all the way, first toon made was my warlock back at the start of BC and is till my main today.
    "one never escapes from the compulsion and chance to be powerful" Peter Sloterdijk
    i5-4690k --- ASUS Z97-A --- 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws X 1600 --- EVGA 1080 Ti FTW3

Attached to shadow since i rerolled to mine in tbc.
    I've had all other ranged except for warlock at top level in wotlk, but no other class/spec even compares!

I've been a shadow priest since I started in WOW, about a year after release. I healed on raiding days since raiding spriests were few and far between back then. I leveled as shadow all the way through BC and as soon as our GM (prot pally) realised what a benefit spriests were (his personal mana battery) during our 1st Kara run, he agreed to let me stay as shadow. I still heal on occasion if it is needed but she is still my absolute favourite character.

Quote Originally Posted by selwynn View Post
    hunter is like the only ranged DPS only is just casters and can do the from 30 or 0 yd range there for my vote go for hunter (and my main is a hunter aswll?
    I'm not sure I understand this sentence?

Deleted
    In the past I would've said warlock, but since the hunter changes meaning no more pissing around with ammo bags, feeding pets, mana management, happiness and so on it's just... (more) fun!

10+ Year Old Account
    Shadow Priest.

Anyone who can't do that Rotation should roll ret pally.
    v you dun got goofed bro!
    Quote Originally Posted by Broheals View Post
    I guess you have a job with blizzard... Oh no wait you do better stuff than blizzard! Well done love it, I must see more!
    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    I cut out bits from Hamlet and pasted them together in another book. I'm a better author than Shakespeare!

10+ Year Old Account
    I <3 my Boomkin but I also really do like to play my Hunter.

Wonderful Ysera set by Aderianu of AHS

Quote Originally Posted by Coinbangles View Post
    Shadow Priest.

Anyone who can't do that Rotation should roll ret pally.
    Anyone who can't do ret rotation should roll arcane mage.
    Answering OP, seeing as my mage is my only 85 rdps. I say mage. Lvls of lock, druid, hunter, and priest : 36, 68, 30, 49.
    I'M A DRAENEI THIS EXPAC APPARENTLY
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    You know what happened when i started playing in TBC in 2.1 and rolled ret as my first char? Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret You know what i was saying in a few months? Lol hows kara? Then I cleared BT/SW while they followed behind me sniffing my gloriously rosey turds.

Mage, on pure account of not having levelled a hunter to any significant degree

10+ Year Old Account
    Shadow Priest, especially watching shadowy apparitions move towards the targets
    Quote Originally Posted by Naphta
    The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel. And the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying about if they're there yet. And this is coming from a DPS.

Deleted
    I did them all except boomkin.

Mage and priest are close, mage having a small edge, which is why it is still my main. Elemental shamans have become complete crap in cataclysm, used to like it though.

ShadowPriest all the way ^_^ since it started
    Xenodrake (Shadowpriest) <Infallible>US 7th (T13) US 12th (T12) US 7th (T11)

Anticipation of Death is worse then Death itself.