Anyways, the trailer has been out there for a while now, and after i've watched for the first few times, raged about it and forgot about it until some more news would be available.
However that topic was recently brought up by a mate of mine, we both happen to be fans of the DmC games, and well we started wondering how the game is going to turn out. At first, I thought it was a complete remake of the series, with new emo looking dante, but my mate told me that the event of the dmc might be taking place even before DmC 3, when Dante was still a young kid, around 17ish. If u've played the games, u obviously know how Dante looks and if u look closely at the "new" Dante, u can see that even though most of his hair is brown, there is white bits showing up at the back. May be when Dante was young, he was trying to cover up his true nature by dyeing his hair and being a psycho. So it got me wondering that may be the game won't be that bad after all and we'll witness how our favorite Dante transformed from a brown haired emo-pank into the legend we all know. Hopefully we'll also get to see Vergil =)) So what do u guys think?

If u haven't see the trailer, there u go

p.s. Sorry for the wall of text