Healing heroic neff

Hi guys i will be healing the add tank for 10 man heroic neff tonight and was wondering if there are any tips

if u can, pop something at crackle. Without nature resist (wich u don't always have since u're far from the raid) u might be oneshotted.
    And well... except that u need to precast a divine light for crackle... nothing really.. 99% of the job is done by your tank... if he doesn't pop cooldown / kite properly he'll die... and there is nothing you can do.
    I can't confirm if our pal put the beacon on the tank or himself... I don't really know... on the tank I guess for more Word of Glory...

Quote Originally Posted by Magicochon View Post
    I can't confirm if our pal put the beacon on the tank or himself... I don't really know... on the tank I guess for more Word of Glory...
    I'm all against putting beacon on yourself. (wastes most of PotI's healing potential and also getting some holy power isn't that bad)

Put the beacon on the MT. Other than that try to stay a few steps ahead of your tank, if you get mced only maybe get 1 stack.

Ph3 can be a pain for paladins as they need to move all the time and moving is our worst enemy. My 2 cents would be:

(Battle.net seems down for a reason and i can't check your spec so i'm assuming that you don't have these skills)

Talent wise unspec Tower of Radiance and give Blessed Life 2 points. You will not heal the other tank ever in this fight and you will be getting a charge of holy power every crackle. Get 2 points on Last Word too as your heals will be direct and you'l need the extra boost from World of Glory.

Glyph wise your best friend here is Glyph of Divine Protection and it must be used before every electrocute. It will save a ton of mana and time trying to heal yourself. Beacon the Nefarian tank and spam your add tank. Keep WoG and Holy Shock when you're mobile and need to move out of fire or to follow your tank. Glyph of divinity may come handy to give you some extra mana if you're running oom late in the fight.

After electrocute heal yourself with a holy shock. If you can avoid everything you will be back on top from judgements and protector of the innocent.

Dont be directly in front of your tank cause you may spawn fires and ruin his kite path.

If you get mc'd break it immediately.

tl;dr version

Beacon Nef tank, spam heal add tank, use Divine Protection before every crackle, dont stand in the fires, profit!