Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    omg they keep improving worthless things....but fixing demonology´s DPS s not on the list i think...oh well

Quote Originally Posted by gfodee View Post
    omg they keep improving worthless things....but fixing demonology´s DPS s not on the list i think...oh well
    YES, because the people who designed this would have been working on class balance otherwise, get over yourself.

I love it, looks a whole lot better!

Pretty much exactly what I expected when I read it in the notes.

Quote Originally Posted by tilatequila View Post
    it should be more purple! not pink!
    still love it though
    I think its established now that souls are pink

Quote Originally Posted by grug View Post
    The dudes doing animations, are not the dudes doing your "other things" unless those other things are also animations and art.
    This would have taken one guy an afternoon to throw together.
    Precisely, this should have been in from the release of Cataclysm.
    Where I come from, fag means cigarette.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by grug View Post
    This would have taken one guy an afternoon to throw together.
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
    Precisely, this should have been in from the release of Cataclysm.
    Coming up next: A video of how either/both of you make an animation in one afternoon. An animation that looks cool and is free of glitches on for 10 different race models. An animation where all animation, particle effects and textures are perfectly aligned. An animation that perfectly fits into the classes' theme and feeling. And, ofcourse, an animation that can be used in a complex gameworld for millions of players...

Only one afternoon, you say? Go ahead.
    I will check back with you in this thread around 16:00, giving you a royal five hours from now!

Deleted
    Thats pretty cool.. Goodbye evocation!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tserak View Post
    looks nice... but seriously? how is this in anyway more important then the numerous other things that need fixing in WoW atm... meh just typical blizzard.
    You think that there is only 1 man working on wow?
    The development team is splited in diferent actions.. other ppl work for graphics other for pve other for pvp balance e.t.c.
    There are things that every team has to fix.... feel!

Deleted
    Loving it.
    Though I guess now I have to racechange to Troll :<

I don't like it.

The souls should be flying TOWARDS us, not away from us.

And to people complaining about how it got updated:

The designers that do animations have NOTHING to do with anything else on the game. They are simply there for animations. I assume the firelands bosses animations were done, so they moved on to spells that needed updating.

Deleted
    ON NO! SOULS GO THE WRONG WAY! WHAT WILL I DO? D:<

No seriously, very good. Shiny and I like it a lot :9

But I guess purple is a color of old, powerful warlocks. Today warlocks get pink and magenta. Catching up to pallies!

Deleted
    Looks awesome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    Knowledge of work required to complete the task =/= ability to complete the task.
    Very true! But if you use such strong words to trivialize something this difficult, I assume you have the knowledge, experience and tools to do a better job. And if that is the case, then by all means, do share it with us!

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the brightness could do with being toned down a little bit, but I love it! Really awesome animation, looking forward to using it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sup Mages, first we take your evocate, and then we make it look cooler.

We are Warlock. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeyeECNHsZo#t=0m57s)
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

Quote Originally Posted by Tserak View Post
    looks nice... but seriously? how is this in anyway more important then the numerous other things that need fixing in WoW atm... meh just typical blizzard.
    The graphics team part of blizzard has nothing to do with class or fight mechanics.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    another "quick me fast, nao!" spell which is barely usable in pvp....

just like drain soul

If only they spent time on actually fixing warlocks instead of on useless crap.

Reminds me of the idiot designers with their "stormstrike has a new icon" release notes back when enhancement was pure garbage.

Oh well, not that it matters, I just canceled my account, just like I did then. Keep nerfing those classes that already suck Blizz!

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Couldn't you just post this in the other thread on the subject?
    Could have but then everyone would be watching the video I had already posted instead of his:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...t=soul+harvest

Originally Posted by Bashiok
    Is there a term you have for being shown proof and choosing to dismiss it?
    Starting a Monk Blog; Celestial Fists: http://celestialfists.blogspot.com/
    Called Garrosh as end boss: 10/28/2011

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mkivtt View Post
    If only they spent time on actually fixing warlocks instead of on useless crap.

Reminds me of the idiot designers with their "stormstrike has a new icon" release notes back when enhancement was pure garbage.

Oh well, not that it matters, I just canceled my account, just like I did then. Keep nerfing those classes that already suck Blizz!
    Do you also think that when an employee at the grocery store is stocking the shelves, that leaves nobody to check out customers at the cash register?

It never ceases to amaze me how many complete goddamn morons there are playing this game.

How can anyone be stupid enough to think that an artist designing a spell effect is taking resources away from the people in charge of class balance?

Do these idiots seriously think that Blizzard has, what? Five employees? And that those five people are responsible for ALL game development?