who plays League of Legends?

I seen it all time on youtube with high views !
    My some friends talking about it !

So what is this game and is it any good ?

It's a DotA-esque game (though that probably won't help if you never played DotA) where players pick a hero to play, and the objective of the game is destroy the opponents turrets, and nexus, in a 5v5 team battle.

Really its a great game, even if you havent played DOTA you should def check it out. ive played for a few months now.
    Their support team is great and they release a new hero almost bi weekly so lots of new stuff

It's a great game.Been playing it for a few months(after having played dota and HoN) and from the 3 of them,i like LoL the most.

Aside from the terrible match making system that makes you win with no effort against people who never stood a chance or lose with nothing you can do to stop it you also get to deal with!!!!! SMURFS! People who make low level accounts to destroy people in lower skill brackets making the match making system even more ineffective! And lets not forget about balance issues.

Last time I tried playing Jax was going into 1v4 fights and winning. Thats not the case any longer to my understanding but that was too little too late considering I haven't played in over a year.