10+ Year Old Account

Tercgosas rest for a Disc Priest?

honestly, even with the abundance of hit do the other stats not make it worth it? no spirit shouldnt be a problem with the gear u would have by the time u have farmed everything for it, and have 3 red with +30int Soketbonus thats 150int more then any other staff could give u + more because the given intelect will be higher then any purps also. so before ive seen the proc, i would say after reforging the hit to mastery, i still deffinatly want the staff.

you'd have to go shadow because EVERYONE will rage at you if you're disc

Nobody will give you mate the legendary staff if your not a dps.

Quote Originally Posted by lukyl View Post
    honestly, even with the abundance of hit do the other stats not make it worth it? no spirit shouldnt be a problem with the gear u would have by the time u have farmed everything for it, and have 3 red with +30int Soketbonus thats 150int more then any other staff could give u + more because the given intelect will be higher then any purps also. so before ive seen the proc, i would say after reforging the hit to mastery, i still deffinatly want the staff.
    lol you dont need hit as a disc priest, it'd be a wasted stat

Signature by Kenz

Quote Originally Posted by ibogdandx View Post
    Nobody will give you mate the legendary staff if your not a dps.
    if they do, it's cause they're bad.

Caster legendary comes out, and everyone acts like Hunters to try and justify it working for them.

[18:23:11] [Nifredil] confesses: I once punched a gnome. No reason. I was just having a bad day.

15+ Year Old Account
    LOL, and so the healer QQ begins.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Quote Originally Posted by lukyl View Post
    No offense, but with your ilvl it's pretty safe to assume you haven't even cleared 12/12 yet, which means you can't even get the quest to get the staff. And you also have to kill Ragnaros as a part of the quest. Also no GM in his right mind would give a legendary staff to a disc priest.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry7212 View Post
    you'd have to go shadow because EVERYONE will rage at you if you're disc
    Yeah good luck trying to find a guild that is going to carry a healer to a legendary that is for DPS.

OP, if you wanted to get the staff as disc, there's a good chance (If you're guild is thinking straight) that you would be dead last in line to receive it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustle8 View Post
    No offense, but with your ilvl it's pretty safe to assume you haven't even cleared 12/12 yet, which means you can't even get the quest to get the staff. And you also have to kill Ragnaros as a part of the quest. Also no GM in his right mind would give a legendary staff to a disc priest.
    lol, well im 8/12 coz this toon only recently became my main, but yeah im talking way in the future (i dont even really think id ever clear full firelands for a looongggg time) but LET A MAN DREAM =)

I like the way you think, Priest.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragon...841766?sk=wall

Healers unite!
    Last edited by Britannia; 2011-05-11 at 06:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Britannia View Post
    I like the way you think, Priest.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragon...841766?sk=wall

Healers unite!
    "0 people like this"

This thread... it's almost like it's going places. Like my list of locked threads.

Closed --Kel
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~