Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I'm not even a Skinner on any character and all I have to say is suck it up you douchebag Worgen for stealing peoples mobs.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Tbh they should change something to make unlooted mobs skinnable after X time, and if they aren't skinned within Y seconds they despawn. if they don't have green or higher quality loot on them. Always a ton of dead spiders that can't be skinned on my realm in tol barad forest with noone in sight.

10+ Year Old Account
    The best improvement to skinning, would be that the corpse doesn't need to be looted first.

Make it to where the corpse turns into a pile of flesh and bones, with the loot still attached.

Quote Originally Posted by Irisel View Post
    The best improvement to skinning, would be that the corpse doesn't need to be looted first.

Make it to where the corpse turns into a pile of flesh and bones, with the loot still attached.
    Yeah, as if half of the work isn't already finished and there. Come on... Anyone remember the quest where you get basilisk meat to trap a dragon mother in Deepholm? All the hard part is already coded, just port to Skinning, please.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irisel View Post

I agree on this, Deathknights used to have a corpse explosion spell that would turn a corpse into a pile of meat/bones with aoe damage around it, they can easily use the same model conversion.