Deleted

Flicky WoW Graphics and White Dots and Lines on Videos

hey guys, so recently i've been having some problems with both my WoW graphics and when i watch things on youtube.

the WoW part of the problem is the graphics are flicky, and i mean realy bad, my shoulders keep disapearing and coming back, nps do the same, my normal wow interface flashes on and off, its just unbareable to play.

and same with my youtube and other video sites, when i load a video im half the time greeted with a green screen, chunks of the video missing and these annoying white dots and lines flashing all around the screen.

im up for trying everything to get this working, so please if anyone had any ideas, please help <3

15+ Year Old Account
    Had the same problem when i was running VLC media player in the backround. You might want to check on that. If you dont use VLC then just ignore this post.
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

Had a similar problem with my old graph card , it was broken , one simple solution would be to put the same video card in a friends comp and see if he has the same glitches , if he does send it to the service (if it still has it's guarantee period) or buy another card .

Right click on youtube video, settings, turn off hardware acceleration. Maybe help