Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanyKong View Post
    PvPers complaining? Blizzard will never see it coming!

What will new arenas do? It's all flat ground with LoS in different spots. There's not really much room to get creative on arena design.
    more like blades edge, 2 levels loads of los, you can be VERY creative when making and arena map just dont make it too complicated (RoV for instance)

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I think it depends on the kind of content we're getting. For example, Battle for Gilneas was supposed to be a cool new urban-warfare map with different mechanics. Instead, they turned it into a smaller Arathi Basin. Boring. If we got some new maps with interesting mechanics it might be more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima View Post
    No-one is asking for more BGs. In fact, some are asking for less
    i'd be happy if they took out IoC and Strands. But thats sort of what i'm talking about, i don't think many people even remember anymore they were somewhat recently added, since at this point they're just more of the same to most people. even worse, more of the same of the worst of the BG's we've had....

i'm still more partial towards the old school WSG altho new WSG isnt bad, and AB. Not as big a fan of the new AB mostly since you can't ninja nearlly as effectively as you can in AB, and it doesn't have the ledge featherfalls. sorry don't remember the specific names for the newer ones.

and the last thing we need IMO are more WG's/TB's. I consider them more or less fail design to try and create something resembling in server war.

I can only imagine...

Dev 1: "We need more PVP. What content have we NOT recycled?"

Dev 2: "Excuse me sir, UP-cycled."

Dev 1: "Right right, what content have we not UP-cycled?"

Dev 3: "Hmm... Alterac Valley!"

Dev 1: "No no, AV is good and dead but still technically active."

Dev 2: "How about.... Lake Wintervalley Arenagulch?"

Dev 1: "No no, we already have Battle for Gilneas and Twin Peaks."

Dev 3: "Oh god we're going to lose subscribers...oh god oh god..."

Dev 4: "Vanity pet?"

*all devs look at Dev 4*

All Devs at once, nodding and smiling: "Vanity Pet."

...nailed it.
    Last edited by Gunjniir; 2011-05-11 at 04:05 PM.
    Hi, I'm Lerty.