Deleted

Voidwalker stuck in the Void in VoA

Hey,

I just started soloing VoA (just Archavon) for a chance to get the mammoth and I used my Voidwalker. However, when he does that AoE stun thing, my voidwalker gets stuck in the void as I can't see him, he is off the Omen aggro table, and he can't use his abilities.

Any other warlock have this problem? Or a hunter maybe? It sucks cause he hits me for maybe 15k noncrit and I can't survive that for more than 10 seconds. My aggro is also too high to instant resummon a voidwalker especially since he does the AoE stun multiple times each fight.

It's simple: Archavon regularly picks up his highest aggro-target and attacks the next higher one in the aggro table. After a few seconds, he throws the picked up one towards a wall.

--> I soloed Archavon on the Beta Cata as Affliction by Draintanking while the Voidwalker is gone. No idea whether this would still work.

Deleted
    Oh he picks up pets too? Damn... thanks though

10+ Year Old Account
    Just went as killed it to see, pretty simple to drain tank the boss goes down easy.

Started fight with demon soul vw and pretty much just took turns tanking the boss.