Can't find this holy power addon (video included)

It looks like a sharingan
    You can see it here, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCtKiwVkbdo
    Its very amazing, and i went thro alot of addons @ curse.com trying to find it, i read thro all the comment pages in hope to find someone who knows but i can't, anyone here knows?

Not sure I know which addon you mean. You mean the yellow flag thingies that are shown around his character? I think that's just PowerAuras.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Deleted
    Thats PowerAura. look it up on google

Really? I have power aura but it didnt look like that, well thanks i will try to set it up then. >< my bad

My guess is he has 3 PowerAuras set up. The first one (the yellow flag thingie on the upper left side of his char) is set up to appear at 1 "stack" of HoPo. The one on the bottom right shows at 2 HoPo, and finally the yellow glow thingie on top of his toon (IMHO a bad choice, it's hard to see) is set up to appear at 3 HoPo. That's my theory anyway.

You can change PowerAura and make customizations to it, you can do just about anything.

Yeps. PowerAuras.

If i remember my settings right, its more than likely 3 different strings that are linked together. TrackComboPoints. The actual graphic can be changed and is based on personal preference.

Yeah I've configured my Power Auras in the same fashion just different icons,
    doesn't take a lot of configuring to set it up like that to be honest

Uhuh, well i have " Infusion of light: Aura[2]=Version:4.9; b:0; anim1:4; icon:Ability_Paladin_InfusionofLight; buffname:Infusion of Light; begin:2; texture:5; speed:1.5; size:1.07; anim2:12@

Holy Power: Aura[4]=Version:4.9; b:0; anim1:4; g:0.9451; thresholdinvert:true; icon:spell_holy_lightsgrace; begin:2; x:11; bufftype:10; texture:92; isResting:0; speed:1.66; PowerType:9; threshold:1; size:0.54; torsion:0.96; y:-23; anim2:7@
    Aura[5]=Version:4.9; b:0; anim1:7; g:0.9922; thresholdinvert:true; icon:spell_holy_lightsgrace; begin:1; x:-13; bufftype:10; texture:90; isResting:0; speed:1.42; PowerType:9; threshold:2; size:0.48; y:-25; anim2:2@
    Aura[6]=Version:4.9; b:0; anim1:11; thresholdinvert:true; icon:spell_holy_lightsgrace; r:0.9647; begin:1; bufftype:10; texture:22; alpha:0.67; symetrie:1; isResting:0; speed:0.71; PowerType:9; threshold:3; size:0.68; anim2:7@ "

But i dont know how to make this work >.>

---------- Post added 2011-05-11 at 04:40 PM ----------

Okay i managed to get a lame version to spin around me when i got 3 holy power, but how to get something smaller for 1 and 2 holy power, more strings? anyone mind copying theirs?

Quote Originally Posted by Lestrang View Post
    Okay i managed to get a lame version to spin around me when i got 3 holy power, but how to get something smaller for 1 and 2 holy power, more strings? anyone mind copying theirs?
    Okay here you go:

Like I said, you need 3 PowerAuras. Lets start with the one for 1 HoPo.
    1) Create a new aura.
    2) Set "Activation by" to "Rage/Energy/Power".
    3) Set "Treshold" to "1".
    4) Select the "</>" tick (invert treshold logic)
    5) In "Power Type" select "Holy Power"
    6) Select the icon, colour, animation, etc etc that you want.

That's all there is to it. Now copy this aura 2 times, and change the "Threshold" to "2" and "3" aswell as the desired icons, respectively.
    Done.