10+ Year Old Account

I reactived my wow subscription YAY! (sorta)

So i took a break from wow last month and reactivated my sub today. I logged in did 3 dailies and now im suspended for 72 hours. Havent gotten an email yes but when i try to log on to battlenet it says i have been suspended for using hacks. the only other program i have running is vent and im raging in it right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Contact blizzard billing and account services. You should be able to get it lifted
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    Contact blizzard billing and account services. You should be able to get it lifted
    did this they just got to emailing me back which is dumb cuz the ban would have been over. They also closed my account today after further investigation now im sitting on hold waiting to talk to someone and i sent them another email.

looks like this could be farewell
    Last edited by dawawe; 2011-05-14 at 08:16 PM.

this is why you dont let other people use your account. its in the manual.

Quote Originally Posted by dawawe View Post
    So i took a break from wow last month and reactivated my sub today. I logged in did 3 dailies and now im suspended for 72 hours. Havent gotten an email yes but when i try to log on to battlenet it says i have been suspended for using hacks. the only other program i have running is vent and im raging in it right now.
    Try to call blizzards account & billing service

Quote Originally Posted by dawawe View Post
    did this they just got to emailing me back which is dumb cuz the ban would have been over. They also closed my account today after further investigation now im sitting on hold waiting to talk to someone and i sent them another email.

looks like this could be farewell

A lot of times if you log in using a different PC or different ISP or whatnot, your account will be temp locked.

Other than that, I can't imagine what the problem is, unless while you were away, you did in fact get hacked and your account was used with bots. Then again, I've never heard of botters paying for subs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oajng View Post
    This is the way I see it. Everyone has human rights, and should respect everyone else's human rights. If you consciously hurt anyone you concede your human rights from what you have done. Think of it like pvp flagging.
    I find it so hilarious when people take pure neutrality and a flat tone as anger, hate, or rage.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Call them you will be fine

Unless... your not telling us something o.0

xD

It's possible you got keylogged after you left last time, and upon logging in, did your dailies, someone else tried logging into your account, and the automated system locked your account because someone no where near your current location logged in.

Deleted
    I just ate my last candy and now I only have pepsi MAX left.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post
    Call them you will be fine

Unless... your not telling us something o.0

xD
    Nope when i called all they said they could do was forward my complaint to account management and account management says they cant prove what hacks were used or if they were used at all. this did make sense to me so when i said "So i can prove i didnt hack and you cant prove hacks were used but you canceled my account after i paid for 3 months subscription?" Then the guy said that if i had a payment dispute he could forward me to billing.

Quote Originally Posted by Peacetrain View Post
    this is why you dont let other people use your account. its in the manual.

i dont good idea tho.