10+ Year Old Account

[Music] Who knows of and likes/dislikes Vocaloid?

Anyone? ^_^

I found out about them in April after a convention I went to called Supanova. I saw people cosplaying them, thought they were cool. Added them to facebook when I got home, they introduced me to it.

And that was it, I've liked them ever since. Anyone else like/know of it? ^_^
    Last edited by Brannax; 2011-05-11 at 05:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amplifire_
    Trade chat on my server is acting out the end of Revenge of the Sith but with Arthas. "From my point of view the paladins are evil!"

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's cool how they perform in holographic concert now, but to my ears they still have a ways to go before sounding human. Not to mention most of them tend to butcher languages other than Japanese when they sing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Heard of, I prefer their advertisement campaign characters as opposed to the actual music.

Hatsune Miku / Megurine Luka mainly.

Deleted
    Ofc i have heard of them and yes ive liked them for a long time.. mostly Miku.

Heard about that the first official live concert in the US will be held in LA at 2nd July? XD

i dont like all the songs mainly like 4 - 5 but the holo-concerts looks great from a tec/geek-viewpoint im not on the idol thing

about the concert check Mikufes.com