Poll: Do you drink beer on a regular basis?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    i like beer .. it really helps when you're thirsty

Absolutely disgusting. I've had people insist that there are "good" beers and "bad" beers, but I have not once sampled anything remotely good.

I love beer. As a matter of fact i'm gonna grab one before completing this reply..
    There we go! Right, where was I?
    While I do favor hot drinks like coffee and tea, i'll usually choose a cold beer over other "fizzy" drinks like Coke.
    I usually just drink whatever the people i'm accompanied with is having, really.
    Actually prefer Water if its really nice and cold.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines) :-(

15+ Year Old Account
    I never buy it and never drink it alone - only if someone offers, on social occasions, and it happens rarely. I'm more into white wine and martini.

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Absolutely disgusting. I've had people insist that there are "good" beers and "bad" beers, but I have not once sampled anything remotely good.
    it al depends on your pallet. To each his/her own ^.^

Deleted
    I drink everything, best of both worlds

10+ Year Old Account
    I like beer, but I'm fairly picky. I mainly like stouts and porters, especially love a good stout. The less opaque it is, the less likely I am to like it (as a general rule anyway). I haaaaaate American-style lagers like Budweiser and Coors; they taste the way hobo urine smells.

I don't drink that often though.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Depends on the beer

10+ Year Old Account
    For me bear is god awful wouldnt touch it with a 50foot pol hate the stuff :P Cider on the other hand i feel is so much easier to drink for me Strongbow ftw

15+ Year Old Account
    If you haven't found a beer you like the taste of you need to stop drinking cheap party beer.

There are some amazing beers out there that are rich and full of flavor, some that use fruit in brewing and just about anything you can think of.

tbh i think beer tastes like shit. im thankful of being female so that im not culturally obligated to pretend i like drinking pisswater.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    *GASP*

When did the avatar change happen? Change is not welcome!

Also, as someone who agreed before tasting Sapporo, I suggest it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oajng View Post
    This is the way I see it. Everyone has human rights, and should respect everyone else's human rights. If you consciously hurt anyone you concede your human rights from what you have done. Think of it like pvp flagging.
    I find it so hilarious when people take pure neutrality and a flat tone as anger, hate, or rage.

Quote Originally Posted by Knirps View Post
    *GASP*

When did the avatar change happen? Change is not welcome!

Also, as someone who agreed before tasting Sapporo, I suggest it!
    I change avatars frequently =p

Being a 21 year old punk rocker and an inhabitant of New Orleans, I partake in beer on every occasion. Pabst, Guinness, Red Stripe, Budweiser, and of course Abita are drinks of choice. Malt liquor is also quite popular among the scene along with Four Loko.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing's better than a cold SuperBock

I enjoy a Guinness from time to time.

I'm a man who enjoys the finer things in life. I like a nice wine with my steak, a glass of scotch at the end of the day, getting shitfaced off of whiskey and fighting some guy I just met. But nothing is better after a long day than a nice cold beer.

i have been a fan of beer for a long time, i enjoy the taste of most of them. dont drink as much as i used to but i still do enjoy them, mostly in summer though.

Deleted
    I was not a fan of beer until I spent a few years working in the liquor business, now I'm kind of a beer snob. Once I was properly introduced to the wide variety of beers available, I quickly realized it's almost impossible not to find something you like. I am still personally not a fan of heavily hopped beers, particularly of the IPA variety, but give me a stout that's strong enough to stand on and I'm perfectly happy On a warm day, a lighter beer, or even some of the Belgian lambics are very nice.

@Lysah Without knowing your actual tastes, if you don't like beer, but still wouldn't mind trying to find something you like, I highly suggest trying a Belgian Lambic, or Flemish Sour Ale(if you have a beer store with enough variety to carry such a thing). Both are light in body and alcohol, and tend to be quite fruity and delicious. Just a thought