Deleted

4.2 PTR - What are the dungeons like after the CC change?

I was wondering if anyone has had the opportunity to play some dungeons on the PTR and can comment on how the CC changes affect the gameplay.

Does it just make everything flow smoother or is there a clear decline in challenge as well?

Do you think it will help reduce the load on the tanks shoulders, possibly making the role more popular?

Or does it just make already easy dungeons even more faceroll?

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't say I've used CC on live for well over 2 months, besides for certain pulls in SC and whatnot where you have extra healers in a pack (and we all know pugs aint gonna interrupt em), but:

Quote Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
    Or does it just make already easy dungeons even more faceroll?
    I guess if you get a bunch of idiots in a group, or a tank (or healer) that can't play very well, it'd make it a ton easier to manage... but you don't zone into randoms much any more without at least 2-3 people in the group having half or more 359's. I just dinged 85 on my hunter about 3 hours ago, ran 2 heroics, neither of them had anyone under a 345 ilvl besides myself at 332.

Yeah... with the above poster. Don't even use CC in Zul'Amen or Zul'Gurub lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Unrully View Post
    Can't say I've used CC on live for well over 2 months, besides for certain pulls in SC and whatnot where you have extra healers in a pack (and we all know pugs aint gonna interrupt em), but:

I guess if you get a bunch of idiots in a group, or a tank (or healer) that can't play very well, it'd make it a ton easier to manage... but you don't zone into randoms much any more without at least 2-3 people in the group having half or more 359's. I just dinged 85 on my hunter about 3 hours ago, ran 2 heroics, neither of them had anyone under a 345 ilvl besides myself at 332.
    TLDR: "LOL who uses CC anymore? I'm so pro I don't. You guys r noob."

If you have nothing related to the topic at all to say, please don't comment in the thread. Some people actually care about this change, even if you do not. You're wasting everyone's time by posting stuff like this.

Deleted
    For me that is really good change who random groups need yes it will make the game a bit easy but blizz always can make it to not work in raids.Anyway today i made mine full weekly zandalary with mine hunter with randoms and get sick when some mage runs to sheep before i land the trap or i land the trap and...where the hell is the tank sorry was talking by phone...Or other CCer have reactions like mine grandmother most of this cases lead ofc to wipe on mine group and strange disconnects (its that so hard to leave the stupid party).Now that will make mine life as CCer more easy doing random LFD.