Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    These episodes were not as good as the old ones, I hope they will get better

The commentator was without a doubt the best xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentsnipe1212 View Post
    the royal wedding episode thing. it just ended, and all i have to say is what the fuck did i just see? i thought it was horrible, i never laughed once. they need to do a massive turn around to cancel out this heaping pile of shit. i like south park, but jesus christ this episode sucked very hard.
    heh, that was the best episode in the season imo, and one of my all time favorites

haha! No your humor sucks then! it was awesome with mr mackey being mad at kyle and ...as is tradition and the giant dick Also was SOO fun when he talked shit about the eskimos
    Originally Posted by Archer
    I wanted to make the front door look like a warlock summoning portal, but my wife said something about the neighbors thinking we worship the devil.. or something along those lines. Either way I was told no

Quote Originally Posted by Althre View Post
    What a horrible pile of crap that was. Thats 2 in a row now that were absolutely garbage. Add in the 3 awful Coon episodes from last season and thats a whole lot of terrible in a row.
    Lolumad?

OT: I liked it, was pretty funny imo
    Kurogasa:"Bitch tried to steal my herb... So I typhooned his ass off a cliff"
    Gala:"Why can't he burn in heaven? There can be Holy Fire in Heaven"
    Garrosh Hellscream:"Shut your clever mouth, bitch."
    Terenas Menethil II:"At long last. No king rules forever, my son."
    Kenny:"I'm just waiting for a fire axe to hack through my door one day and see aulio on the other side goin "heeeeeeeeres johnny"
    StarFade:Are you actually serious? To quote every rapper:"How fucked-up is you?"

South Park has been dying out a bit lately, their last few seasons weren't as funny as their earlier ones. In my opinion, seasons 3-12 were the funniest.

Who saw this anger management one tho? That was fantastic. Penis size doesnt matter, what matters is TMI, which is 'insert equasion here'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodNewsEveryone View Post
    The fact they these episodes are following current news stories, Bin Ladens Death, New Ipad and the Royal Wedding, really shows the amount of time it takes to do an episode. 5 minutes.

It's just a blatant cash cow.
    actually they can do them that fast because they use the same computer animation program that they use for much more advanced cartoons like the ones pixar make. all the characters are already programed in and it takes care of the animation for them so it's much easier to make one once the storyboard is made. there have been lots of episodes that were scheduled for one night and put back a while because a news story/current event was just so good they had to make fun of it while it's still fresh.

p.s. the royal pudding has been knocked over...this is definitely not tradition
    my doesn't like south park and we both laughed our ass off the whole half hour
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    actually they can do them that fast because they use the same computer animation program that they use for much more advanced cartoons like the ones pixar make. all the characters are already programed in and it takes care of the animation for them so it's much easier to make one once the storyboard is made. there have been lots of episodes that were scheduled for one night and put back a while because a news story/current event was just so good they had to make fun of it while it's still fresh.

p.s. the royal pudding has been knocked over...this is definitely not tradition
    my doesn't like south park and we both laughed our ass off the whole half hour
    Ya that is the whole point of South Park and has been for years. It is a topical comedy show based on real world events. It doesn't take 4-5 months to produce a single episode like the Simpsons. Instead, they can write jokes based on current events and release an episode when the subject matter is still relevant, not 6 months or longer after or have to completely alienate your show from the real world.

The "as is of course tradition in Canada" stuff was great. The only "bad" episode this season so far was the Comedy Award one which was pretty meh.

I really love South Park, but the last few seasons have been painfully unfunny...
    I mean, when I watch any of the old episodes I lol my ass off, but I go through the new ones without a single chuckle.