Founded on 05/05/05, <Dark Pact> is the premiere Horde raiding guild on Bloodhoof-US focused on server firsts. Our roster contains a solid core group, plus a wealth of socials and pvp players that will keep you entertained and not lost in a void of silence. Personality wise, we're to the point while raiding, and zinging each other in good fun when not. We welcome you to join us, and allow us to make your raiding experience all the better.
History & Achievements:
- Realm First Conqueror of Naxxramas
- Realm First Magic Seeker
- Glory of the Raider (10 + 25 Player)
- Glory of the Ulduar Raider (10 + 25 Player)
- Realm First Death's Demise
- Tribute to Insanity (10 + 25 Player)
- Glory of the Icecrown Raider (10 Player)
- Glory of the Icecrown Raider (25 Player)
- Heroic Lich King (10 Player)
- Heroic Lich King (25 Player)
- Heroic Halion (10 Player)
- Realm First Heroic Halion (25 Player)
- Realm first Cho'gall (25 player)
- Realm first Al'Akir (25 player)
- Realm first Nefarian/Onyxia (25 player)
Current Recruitment Focus:
● Rogue - HIGH
● Boomkin - HIGH
● Exceptional DPS (All classes welcome) - We're always looking out for the next best player. If you maximize your output, truly love your class and spec and want to be the best you can be, don't hesitate to fill out an application or contact us online!
We are always looking for the best applicants the game has to offer outside of our listed needs. Currently we raid 1 25 man normal raid with mains, as we work our way through the content. We will be recruiting to raid stack the main run with the best players and classes we have to offer. If this is the type of raiding focus and attitude you are looking for in a guild, we would love to hear from you.
Raid Schedule: Sunday-Thursday starting at 8:00pm EST through 12:01am.
Loot Rules: Loot Council. (No drama, No favoritism. Based on performance/Need.)
* Want to be here.
We require 75% raid attendance. The more you're here, the better.
We play this game to win, every little bit helps. Know your class, know your strats, be prepared.
* Be a team player.
Gear is great, but progression is king. It's not about only you; it's about you and 24 other people.
Check your baggage at the door. Be competent. Don't stand in fire.
* Be aware.
Our ideal raider is a person with a heads-up attitude about raiding whos willing to adapt and figure things out on the fly.
* Have fun.
It's a game. Have fun while being the best. 'nuff said.
Always recruiting exceptional players, feel free to fill out an application.
I assure those looking for a quality raiding guild we can provide you with that atmosphere you've been longing for. Quick consecutive pulls, a Min/Max atmosphere (I WILL cut you if you don't pre-pot), and a dedicated group that will show up on time. We don't bring players who will drag us down, if you feel you can add to our kills then please fill out a website application!