Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    what size is that most likely gonna be? I'm looking on newegg to find 1080p but the only way I can really search for it is completely manual where I have to either look closely at the picture or go into the profile of the product

15+ Year Old Account
    22-24" is the normal 1080p.

personally anything over 24" i dont like for gaming because it feels too big

Go Here then pick 23", 23.6", 24" (can do 27" too if you want) and browse through those. Of course, this is if you want 1920x1080p; if you really want a larger resolution you'll have to choose that instead of 1920x1080 to filter with like I did
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree with Demon anything over 24 is just way to much, and it will be hard to find monitors that big for that price for another year or 2 at least, you got to remember in most cases you are going to be sitting 3 feet away from the screen. So about 70-80% of your vision is taken up by the screen any bigger and you can miss little things that are near the edge of your vision.

I have Dell U2311H and it awsome even tho i don't have much use for pivot but i got it for like half price since i know the guy who works for Dell. And i don't regret it

Bloodsail Admiral dicertification's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Angarin View Post
    Absolutely beautiful build gonna save it. Hopefully it stays updated
    That is a great build.

Whoever said intel + nvidia is better for gaming check your facts. Intel is definitely better, but at the moment amd + nvidia are neck and neck. Just get the best in your price bracket. or whichever you are a fan of. Don't you love competition?

Quote Originally Posted by dicertification View Post
    That is a great build.

Whoever said intel + nvidia is better for gaming check your facts. Intel is definitely better, but at the moment amd + nvidia are neck and neck. Just get the best in your price bracket. or whichever you are a fan of. Don't you love competition?
    I have to go for Nvidia from now on and probably forever. AMD has raw power which is great when you do movie editing, photoshop, graphic programing and stuff like that but Nvidia has that "wanna be neat" stuff such as PhysX which don't go very well with AMD cards. I still remember how painful it was to play Mass Effect 2 on HD3650 with 3-5 lags every minute(ME2 uses PhysX)