Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Well... meters mid-fight are never looked at... its only when we wipe, end of a stressful night, or just plain curious (say 2 priests in the same raid,comparison of spells and such is genuinely interesting) do I analyze the logs... + analysis calmed me down

---------- Post added 2011-05-13 at 06:53 AM ----------

Thought process cut off there for a sec lol... im not one to JUST look at meters and judge... cause i've been in that "low meter hole" unjustly before... it sucks... which is why I made these posts to try and improve our healers. I would personally help them out... but i've been a Rdruid over 2years... don't know much bout the other classes. So im here.

. Not saying they suck I need to replace them cause im awesome... I genuinely want to help them get better... and since I can't do that, (and I can't diagnose the problem either tbh) that's where armory and meter links on forums come into play to try and give you guys who DON'T heal with these friends of mine an idea of what thy are doing and try to help
    I've said it close to 4 times now... but I want to keep thanking the priest community for keeping tie thread flame free and genuinely trying to help. The gesture js quite appreciated... (would still like the topic title changed though
    Last edited by SargorVirm; 2011-05-13 at 06:54 AM. Reason: damn grammer

Quote Originally Posted by Runc View Post
    <snip>
    Awesome! Best forum post i ever read about healing in WOW. I made an account just to reply you RUNC. And yes i am kinda like a hero healer also. I am on MT healing duty in my guild but if i have enough mana i always "hero healing". Its not necessary at all because the other healers can handle their job without my help but it is nice sniping all their heals with PW:S and DA blanketing and finishing on top in recount. We have strict assignments so in case of a wipe we can find out what went wrong so its not too big of an issue.
    Last edited by Kelesti; 2011-05-13 at 09:00 AM. Reason: Please don't quote large posts like that, no matter how well it's written.

Quote Originally Posted by SargorVirm View Post
    I remember her saying that fight REALLY hurts her mana... might of changed now though
    train of thought and veiled shadows points then! there are mana-helping tools for discs, still so many ppl ignores them and then complains about mana :s

also more penances for the 4-piece set bonus! 36% uptime for set bonus proc seems really low for someone who complains about the mana.
    with your healing on those fights glyph of barrier can be easily skipped, she can get penance glyph instead and use penance more, 110 atonement hits on neff fight but only 32 penance ticks, that seems so odd, as i already mentioned, for me it looks looks like blind hf/smites spam, and best way to unlearn it is to get rid of atonement for a week or two.

kk.... ty all for your constructive posts, i believe i have aquired the knowledge needed. TY again