Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    firelands will be a lot of fun ... aslong as they dont stop you from jumping in the lava with invisable walls .... well thats that pass time out the window :<
    I am dyslexic and proud to be so.
    so you dont like how I spell ?
    To bad learn to be human or gtfo.

I really like the last part with the solo-daily quest hub thing!

"
    "Burn Victims" is a "heal the wounded NPCs in the field" type of quest, which will give players a salve to use on burn victims in the Molten Front. Healers will be able to use their healing spells, however, and complete the quest much more easily (since most heals are ranged)."

Shoop da woop! Sounds awesome! (For me as a healer anyway!) :3

First the Molten Giants, soon THE WORLD! BWUAHAHAHA!

Seriously though, awesome models, hope they implement that to all the giants soon enough.

/sigh.

Silly people that can't read properly gets a Raid boss renamed...

oh shit baleroc the gate keeper looks awesome

MC was the first real raid for WoW and it didn't really get tiring much
    Um. I can't tell if you're joking or not. MC was terrible.

Just to echo the thoughts about the achievements to increase player skill. I really like the idea and hope they do more like this in the future. I have never been interested in achievements because I dont want everyone to say "GZ" every time I sneeze and accidentally get an achievement for exploring elwyn forest or completing 5 daily quests. But when you start to bring achievements that actually require skill in to the mix then you might grab my attention for a moment with that.

Biggest change here for me, is that i can no longer grief people on elevators, loved that!

Deleted
    I think the Firelands looks awesome. I love fire (in games, do not take it out of context, pleease). The new models look awesome too.

Also, no Antichrist, but a Balrog. We gotta have some demonic name to go with the theme.

Players should no longer sometimes become stuck or crash while in a Battleground or Arena queue. <--- why isn't that a hotfix?? just sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by liandroa View Post
    Um. I can't tell if you're joking or not. MC was terrible.
    The only annoying part of MC were the lava packs with the mix of surgers and elementals honestly from what I remember clearing that and bwl... and I came from raiding EQ so yeah... there were worst there.

Deleted
    IN B4 "Blizzard iz using old models again".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eixel View Post
    Players should no longer sometimes become stuck or crash while in a Battleground or Arena queue. <--- why isn't that a hotfix?? just sayin'
    Pretty sure that's on the list of ''Patch 4.1 Hotfixes - May 11'' just sayin'
    FFXIV: Rintha Elenah | WoW: Rinth | GW2: Reno Turan

I can see people being offended by the Baleroc. "ITS SO LoTR"

But seriously I hope that fight is epic, hopefully having Malorne in the fight, giving it a lot of symbolism of Gandalf.

Quote Originally Posted by Andelormon View Post
    /sigh.

Silly people that can't read properly gets a Raid boss renamed...
    I know right? People whine and bitch and wonder what is wrong with this game.... apparently what's wrong with it is that the majority of WoW players can't even read.

Select classes are no longer able to aggro and pull a single enemy NPC from a linked group through various measures of sneakiness.
    Oh noes, hunter nerf!

It's very silly that they renamed Anthrycist to Rhyolith.

Anthrycist only looks like "Antichrist" if you're nigh-on illiterate. I know many WoW players sometimes appear illiterate from the way they type in public chat channels, but I doubt most of them are.

Deleted
    I hope the warlock tier 12 is gonna be epic since its taken them so long... since the tier 11, imo. just looks like crap!

why everyone, in every forum on earth, feel the necessity of writing useless stuff?