Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by VitesseEOD View Post
    "LOL" yeah, 3 characters exalted with Hydraxian Warlords DURING Vanilla, I mustve been posessed/hypnotised!

Consider the actual bosses, several are humanoids without a bit of fire/lava attached to them and the environment was a blend of caves as well as lava rivers. It still conveyed the feeling of being, well a Molten Core for want of a better expression, without decorating every moving (or otherwise) object in fire or lava

THAT was the point, not to incite all the "lol WOTLK generation" towards someone who has played and raided a lot since day one

Yes, of course it has to be fire themed since its Firelands, step aside Captain Obvious, the HMS Apparent is leaving the docks, but "less is more" applies once you pass a certain point
    yea, rock guys, fire lizards, fire elementals.. fire giants.. dogs who breathed fire.. fire imps.. and... Ragnaros.... You have failed me for the last time executus..
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Never ask for logic in a game that mails you dragons.

Deleted
    Rhyolith and Baleroc both look awesome.

Sounds like Blizzard should be focusing on other things than making maps for old content though - maybe release new content faster instead?

Quote Originally Posted by VitesseEOD View Post
    Molten Core managed to be a fire themed raid without ramming "lol fire/lava!" down our throats with every mob/boss/mount/enviornmental object!
    Incorrect.

Deleted
    GG blizz, another rip-off from LotR

Quote Originally Posted by Ncs View Post
    Sounds like Blizzard should be focusing on other things than making maps for old content though - maybe release new content faster instead?
    I'm quite sure making that map was not time-intensive labor.

Quote Originally Posted by Meizor View Post
    oh noes they called a boss baleroc, its unacceptable!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahhh no they gave in on Anthracist.

Bigotry killing logic once again

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    "Black Temple" is not a dungeon. It's a raid instance.
    You know, even raid instances can be dungeons, it doesnt matter if you put 5, 10 or 25ppl inside. Just google what the word "dungeon" means.

I wonder who cares if they really had named the boss Antichrist in the first place, except for all those religious fantatics that let others tell them the "truth" of the world...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthracite

Also, the new dailies sound pretty interesting. Ready to Raid II achievement ftw

Quote Originally Posted by Meizor View Post
    Cause the Lotr movies created fictional creatures.
    Last edited by fangless; 2011-05-12 at 02:07 PM.

Deleted
    I actually liked him being called "Anthricyst".

Putting in those BT maps 3 years late really shows blizz cares about the half a million dropped subscriptions lol. Instead of implementing new and creative ideas that will keep people playing...let's add maps to a dusty soloable (much of) raid that no one gives a shit about.

10+ Year Old Account
    The blue quote is cool, but it's hardly new. WotLK had quests that could be viewed as preparing one for raiding, and Cata is chock full of quests like that. Glad to see they are finally taking notice of it, but it's not like it's something completely new.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bring back Anthricyst Club!

Quote Originally Posted by vaeevictiss View Post
    Putting in those BT maps 3 years late really shows blizz cares about the half a million dropped subscriptions lol. Instead of implementing new and creative ideas that will keep people playing...let's add maps to a dusty soloable (much of) raid that no one gives a shit about.
    lol....you people

Deleted
    Baleroc is an obvious Balrog, that's all I'm saying. =P

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Here's a big fat FUCK YOU to the bitch-ass jesusfreak christians who cried about Lord Antichrist's name.

Omfg... When I saw the Black Temple maps, I got shivers down my spine. I thought they were bringing back Black Temple as a raid instance in a upcoming patch. That would be the final nail in the coffin where Blizzard's former innovation lies buried...

Quote Originally Posted by Pontificate View Post
    Here's a big fat FUCK YOU to the bitch-ass jesusfreak christians who cried about Lord Antichrist's name.
    You need to tone it down some son. I never saw a single person in the entire original thread or any thread after complain about the bosses name for religious reasons. What I did see was people like you complaining about the non-existent religious nuts every other post. GG bigot, go back to the middle ages where you belong.

Edit: And its Anthricyst you moron. Its a verbal pun on a type of coal.
    Last edited by myrkyr; 2011-05-12 at 05:49 PM.
    Individuals are not simple. They cannot be defined for easy reference in the manner of:The elves are a lithe, pointy-eared people who excel at poverty.

I can't believe people are actually complaining that they added a few maps for Black Temple. Seems like such a minor detail that was probably very cheap and easy to update.

Deleted
    Can't believe they actually renamed Anthrycist because of some illiterate idiots