Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by VitesseEOD View Post
    anyone else think the lava/fire theming will get very dull, very quickly? Molten Core managed to be a fire themed raid without ramming "lol fire/lava!" down our throats with every mob/boss/mount/enviornmental object!
    Ye this is what scares me the most. TOC became boring because it was set in same settings for all bosses. It seems like Firelands is pretty much the same - so MC2 all over with a TOC and Sunwell influence. Doesn't sound exiting at all...

When have they officially called it anthrycist anyways? There was an update on this site like two weeks back with the name lord ryholith already

Quote Originally Posted by steamrice View Post
    When have they officially called it anthrycist anyways? There was an update on this site like two weeks back with the name lord ryholith already
    Exactly. It was never official. Wasn't the spider boss originally slated to have a different name, too?

If somebody whines about how the legendary doesn't have a proc, people rightly call him a moron and point out that datamined content is never official or final. Yet here we are again...

Quote Originally Posted by stumpy View Post
    Exactly. It was never official. Wasn't the spider boss originally slated to have a different name, too?

If somebody whines about how the legendary doesn't have a proc, people rightly call him a moron and point out that datamined content is never official or final. Yet here we are again...
    Beth'tilac used to be Aranae if I remember correctly.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by myrkyr View Post
    You need to tone it down some son. I never saw a single person in the entire original thread or any thread after complain about the bosses name for religious reasons. What I did see was people like you complaining about the non-existent religious nuts every other post. GG bigot, go back to the middle ages where you belong.

Edit: And its Anthricyst you moron. Its a verbal pun on a type of coal.

You're gonna tell me it wasn't christians bitching? Why the fuck else would they change it? You know where you can shove your coal, "son".
    Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

no more lord antichrist?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pontificate View Post
    You're gonna tell me it wasn't christians bitching? Why the fuck else would they change it? You know where you can shove your coal, "son".
    Are you this upset with the fact that they renamed him?

Isn't that...hypocritical? You're just as hysterical as these so called "christians" who apparently (they didn't) bitched about it in the first place.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cool, I'm a hypocrite. That's fine. It's still annoying they changed it though. It was a great name.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    What's the point of disbanding the group when everyone goes offline in the first place?

Loving all the 4.2 stuff so far

Have they fixed the glitch yet where a hunter pet has extremely little health for a short while after dismounting?

10+ Year Old Account
    It shall always be Lord Anthrycist to me. I find the name Rhyolith to be offensive due to the Rhyolite Ghost Town near Death Valley.

Quote Originally Posted by lilbuddhaman View Post
    The map of Black Temple just shows how much detail BC dungeons got, whereas LK and current dungeons are just meh. And the whole "more expansions, less time" sounds like "less content, more profit, more $40 injections of free money"
    I could just be getting desensitized to the whole raiding thing, but I remember feeling like you were actually making your way through a dungeon or some crazy mountain hideout - now it's: left boss, right boss, straight ahead boss, win. Hell ToC didn't even have turns to take. They may not have had a supposed 11-12mil subscribers towards the end of vanilla, but that didn't seem to stop them from making things more intricate when they designed late vanilla raids and BC.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanto94 View Post
    Damnit, why did the gnomes accept to change Anthrycist to Rhyolith? ):
    all hail to lord Antychrist

new BT heroic incoming?

Quote Originally Posted by Angarin View Post
    Molten giants look sexy. Wonder why theres a green lava one though. Maybe just testing colors?
    Different elements and minerals burn with different colors. Copper, for example, burns green.