Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I support it :O go go OP!

Quote Originally Posted by Suff View Post
    Maybe but doubt blizz would implement that, But i want a upgrade to my engi head, WHY DIDNT ENGI'S GET A NEW RECIPE/SCHEMATIC FOR GEAR, HUH?
    You traveled to the future when 4.2 was released and checked if we got a new schematic or not?

Oh wait, you're just going off of impartial, datamined, subject-to-change information, OK.

You mean, it doesn't shine already? Could've fooled me...
    I quit the game, and this happens:
    "You can now mount while under the skeleton effect of the Noggenfogger Elixir!"
    Are you effing kidding me?!?!
    Remember 3.0.......

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    Engineering provides the best stat boosts as well as a number of other handy tinkers and items, such as the mailbox and loot-a-rang. It's already the shiniest PVE profession, I wouldn't drop it on my Priest.
    I dropped engi back when cata was fresh and picked up alchemy. I still miss Jeeves, but the hat was bound to be replaced by a heroic version meaning I would have to drop it regardless. The gloves enchant may be nice for dps, but for healers it's really only so and so, yes it's nice to be able to burst a bit more, but the fact that the gained int doesn't give mana sucks. Also I couldn't take the gimmic effects serious due to the fail chance. In wolk engineering was by far the best tradeskill simply due to being able to get away from abilities with rocket boots with like 1/1000 chance of failure. Now it's like you rocket boots, they fail a lot more and you get thrown up into the air, when u land the ability kills you because it has caught up (with the limit to combat ress this is catastrophic for any 10m guild).
    Last edited by mmocff76f9a79b; 2011-05-12 at 01:56 PM.

Engineering is debated to be one of the strongest throughput dps professions atm, the "problem" isn't the combat "perks" engineering has but rather the non fighting aspect of it, there's little to no items we can sell that still is usefull for other professions or players.. which is why it's about time we get something we can TRADE with since it's a TRADESKILL!

Engi is one of, if not the best proff for dps atm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Suff View Post
    we can make a epic gun ?
    Epic gun that has a way lower ilevel than the epic bows and guns you can get from the raids (365 ilevel gun, 378 drops from normal Firelands)

Quote Originally Posted by LaplaceNoMa View Post
    Possible suggestion to make Engineering shine in PvE again
    It already does shine. Just check out the screenshot.

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=82175#s...hots:id=213730

I would give the reforging "bot" to enchanters and class trainers to scribes. Engineers already have 1 really useful bot. Alchys have flasks. I also think Blacksmiths should be given 'sharpening stone' post summons.

Give every profession a bit of raid love.

Quote Originally Posted by Teslaspule View Post
    zeta333 you should get jeeves, hes not that hard to farm. just kill & salvage those librarians in front of ulduar.

and I too would love a new bot with some things like reforge.
    I have jeeves but if you havnt noticed it has a 1 hour CD, and i regularly have to drop a scrapbot as well, i dont mind providing for my guild.

meh

the only reason i took it on my mage is the glove things and the goggles,but i heard what happens when the engineering tinkers fail now sucks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Butcher View Post
    /vote Reforgebot

lets make it happen
    Yarr. That would really be useful when, say, a DPS hops to another DPS spec that reforges differently for a certain fight. It might just cross the line of Blizzard's view on supporting/encouraging "too much optimization", though (they keep saying that they'd rather get rid of such stuff than further encourage it).

Quote Originally Posted by Imposter View Post
    Portable ah / reforger so people arent crying about wanting to reforge and gem/enchant a new peice
    What are you doing here nerd?

Zombie Jesus, if they dont let the Helms Either Scale, or provide a new helm every raid tier for engineering I am gonna find whoever is in charge of engineering and C$%kslap him.

I am so sick and tiered of getting to wear my goggles for 1 raid tier. I rolled engineer just because I like the effing goggles in TBC. I mean I really love all the tinkers these days, but I have to have my goggles.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

Honestly, if you just downed a boss and got a piece of loot from it, I highly doubt that one upgrade is gonna hinder/help your ability on the next boss. Save that shit for post-raid time. It would be a pointless feature to add. What next, portable faction vendors so you can buy the helmet enchants?